Seems prydwen rvr is about to die...

M

majkster

RvR on prydwen has been breathing with the help from a respirator last weeks/month.
Last night when we took thoose last 2 relics we pulled the plug out of it. Havent forgot about that week this summer when we had them all.
me is off exping chanter on excal! might try RvR again on prydwen when we loose some relic

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by old.Sko
well it is not rocket science - daishi for assault, mad cat for heavy, uziel for med, couguar for light. gauss/llas combos > all.
and assist 4 teh win ^^

pff, Thor/Nemesis(?) with a big friendly UAC20 ... or LB-X20 in the games without the UAC20.

or the Nova in primary config ... nothing better than running full speed up front to a Daishi, jumping just as he fires and blasting all 12 lasers in his back before you touch the ground :D

(... and then praying that the Nova cools down fast enough)

C

choniel

Re: Re: Seems prydwen rvr is about to die...

Originally posted by Aule Valar
i believe you have found the point needed

^^

D

Damon_D

Re: Re: Re: Seems prydwen rvr is about to die...

Originally posted by Derric
I used to rock at building stuff with lego,big cities,robots and stuff!

Lego rocks..and then we dont have to hear her whine...its a win / win situation....

G

gwal

Originally posted by evinacryonme
The question is, this should concern us the players, who pay to play, or Mythic?
I don't care why RvR is dead or about to die, I didnt take my bum out to Emain for quite a long time, with none of my chars, stoped to go DF too. Why? No more fun in it. Has nothing to do with relics or enemy groups / bbs / classes etc. It is about Alb realm who sucks big time. Maybe I suck bigtime at playing a minstrel in RvR. Maybe I dont get a group because I dont want to wear a SC. But RvR is realm VS realm, not fotm group VS fotm group. Did this happen to you too: Dont stick to my group, I dont want to get whines on BW / IRC that we where more than FG when we killed them, We dont have time to rezz you and cant because cleric needs pow for our group, Sorry you cant join our group because you dont have SC equip, or no you cant join because you didnt specced your char the FOTM way, etc etc etc. I am feed up by all this, and stoped playing my main char Evina, briton minstrel, RR5 atm due to this. Yes I am a single person, you dont even care if I get my butt in emain anymore or no. But I am sure is not just me. There are others who feel and did same like me. Everybody is making fotm groups to wtfpwn. More than half of the classes available in this game don't get a group in RvR. Which is sad.
Hib realm is under populated. Alb RvR = PE or FL groups.
At this point many of albs dont really care who has the relics, if mids or hibs take a keep or such. And I am sure hibs share this too. ATM Thid RvR >>> Emain RvR. Yes there you can get a group no matter what class you play. You are not bothered by SC resists and such. In Thid are more fun and bigger fights than in RvR.

look, thats ur point of view, and feel free to have it, others have a different point of view, and they should feel free to have that as well.

u want big fights, others want small fights - u cant tell ppl how they should act in this game, THEY pay for it.

O

Ottar

Nice speculative whine there. RvR on Prydwen is dieing and mids having all teh relics makes it all so much worse. Right?

After 1st full day of Mids having 6 relics, what -actually- happened? Well, one thing that died was Emain - at one point there was 4 mids there. However, odins as well as other mid frontier zones were nonstop action of rarely seen magntude. Defence cg was like NASDAQ ticker - 1fg hibs hmgo; 2fg albs amgo; 3fg hibs hpk; alb zerg inc from apk; hibs at grallahorn!!!; albs at mjollnir!!!; omg 5fg albs just crawled out of DG entrance!!!

So far it sure as hell looks like people prophesising reduction of rvr activity on this server were to put it mildly, wrong. Anyone here wants his/her fortunes told dont go asking these guys, go Uppland, there's a fine camp of bone-eater oracles.

Ottar

C

corranhorn1

dont blame me for the DG alb crew :p i only lead them there as know one knew the way! But then that was afte bashing on moj doors to test out your reaction times. step one of war for me is to see how you react to situations :) thanks for aiding me on that.

RvR will be VERY active in odins. There will be zergs only there, you want 1fg fights go emain tbh, the war is in Midgard territory now. they got 3 points of call to watch 24/7. AMG, HMG, DG. They will have i single CG up running the defenses. They will have people situated in odd places. They will have their unused 2nd account logged on constantly in relic keep. etc.

So what can we do. Out zerg them :)
Zapsi will die in 3seconds if 30tanks hit him together :p
Keep prodding at the mids. zerg odins constantly. take bled. take notts. make them fight for their possessions.
Soon they be moaning of yet another zerg running about odins. next thing be relics going netrual. when they get used to zergs there they wont know if we going relics or just pissing them off :)

RvR will be zerg fest in odins till they lose 1-3relics. so stay clear mids if i were you. bo, el, etc. your groups will fall below my sabers :) <well i can wish>

Albion wont give up lightly. You foolish Trolls shall suffer along with your pet norse and toy dwarfs :)

ok i 3.30am so excuse some the pointless parts :p

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by evinacryonme
The question is, this should concern us the players, who pay to play, or Mythic?
I don't care why RvR is dead or about to die, I didnt take my bum out to Emain for quite a long time, with none of my chars, stoped to go DF too. Why? No more fun in it. Has nothing to do with relics or enemy groups / bbs / classes etc. It is about Alb realm who sucks big time. Maybe I suck bigtime at playing a minstrel in RvR. Maybe I dont get a group because I dont want to wear a SC. But RvR is realm VS realm, not fotm group VS fotm group. Did this happen to you too: Dont stick to my group, I dont want to get whines on BW / IRC that we where more than FG when we killed them, We dont have time to rezz you and cant because cleric needs pow for our group, Sorry you cant join our group because you dont have SC equip, or no you cant join because you didnt specced your char the FOTM way, etc etc etc. I am feed up by all this, and stoped playing my main char Evina, briton minstrel, RR5 atm due to this. Yes I am a single person, you dont even care if I get my butt in emain anymore or no. But I am sure is not just me. There are others who feel and did same like me. Everybody is making fotm groups to wtfpwn. More than half of the classes available in this game don't get a group in RvR. Which is sad.
Hib realm is under populated. Alb RvR = PE or FL groups.
At this point many of albs dont really care who has the relics, if mids or hibs take a keep or such. And I am sure hibs share this too. ATM Thid RvR >>> Emain RvR. Yes there you can get a group no matter what class you play. You are not bothered by SC resists and such. In Thid are more fun and bigger fights than in RvR.
I DONT WEAR SC And its ream vs realm you play alb excal too?

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
pff, Thor/Nemesis(?) with a big friendly UAC20 ... or LB-X20 in the games without the UAC20.

or the Nova in primary config ... nothing better than running full speed up front to a Daishi, jumping just as he fires and blasting all 12 lasers in his back before you touch the ground :D

(... and then praying that the Nova cools down fast enough)
any mech dies in 3 hits into ct form 6 llas cat, 3 gauss/2 llass daishi. when you close up enough to use uac, you're already dead ^^ and extremal configs are good as long as your mech doesnt shutdown after any shot ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom