Seelrix, story so far....unfinished.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, have to use your imagination in most parts since it's only the dialogue but...

Also, no 100% haha quaranteed but that never stopped me :p

Here goes:

(Cellular)
Cypher: Yeah.
Trinity: Is everything in place?
Cypher: You weren't supposed to relieve me.
Trinity: I know, but I want to take your shift.
Cypher: You like watching him, don't you? You like watching him.
Trinity: Don't be ridiculous.
Cypher: We're going to kill him, do you understand that?
Trinity: Morpheus believes he is the one.
Cypher: Do you?
Trinity: It doesn't matter what I believe.
Cypher: You don't, do you?
Trinity: Did you hear that?
Cypher: Hear what?
Trinity: Are you sure this line is clean?
Cypher: Yeah, of course I'm sure.
Trinity: I better go.
(Hotel room)
Cop: Freeze, Police. Hands on your head. Do it. Do it now.
(Street)
Agent Smith: Lieutenant...
Lieutenant: Oh shit.
Agent Smith: Lieutenant, you were given specific orders.
Lieutenant: Hey, I'm just doing my job. You give me juris-my-diction crap, you can cram it up your ass.
Agent Smith: Your orders were for your protection.
Lieutenant: I think we can handle one little girl.... I sent two units. They're bringing her down now.
Agent Smith: No Lieutenant, your men are already dead.
(Hotel room)
Trinity: Morpheus, the line was traced, I don't know how.
Morpheus: I know, they cut the hard line. There's no time, you're going to have to get to another exit.
Trinity: Are there any agents?
Morpheus: Yes.
Trinity: Goddammit.
Morpheus: You have to focus, Trinity. There's a phone at Wells and Lake. You can make it.
Trinity: All right.
Morpheus: Go.
(Rooftop)
Cop: That's impossible.
(Building)
Trinity: Get up Trinity. Just get up. Get up.
(Street)
Agent Brown: She got out.
Agent Smith: It doesn't matter.
Agent Jones: The informant is real.
Agent Smith: Yes.
Agent Jones: We have the name of their next target.
Agent Brown: The name is Seel.
Agent Smith: We'll need a search running.
Agent Jones: It has already begun.
(Seel's apartment)
Seel: Huh? Follow the white rabbit? Suure.. * knock* Who is it?
Choi: It's Choi.
Seel: Choi? I don’t know anyone named Choi…you must be high.
Choi: I know, it's her fault.
Seel: Let Choi down DuJour! Damn..this day is weird..anyway, you must be the guy with ToA…what you want for it?
Choi: Two grand.
Seel: WHAT?! Two grand?? Well..fine…but you better have ToA by tomorrow…
Choi: Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ.
Seel: You know what i told about spreading that Jesus Christ thing around…
Choi: Yeah, I know. This never happened. You don't exist.
Seel: No not that..just like to be called Bob? Oh forget it…damn pillpopper…
Choi: Something wrong, man? You look a little whiter than usual.
Seel: Well i –am- a seal..technically…but, you ever have this feeling like you’re computer is trying to tell you that you are a savior of the world and will fight evil ”agents” with a girl in tight leather and a black dude?
Choi: Mm, all the time. It's called Mescaline. It's the only way to fly. Hey, it just sounds to me like you need to unplug, man. You know, get some R and R. What do you think, DuJour? Shall we take him with us?
DuJour: Definitely.
Seel: I can’t, we have a keepraid.
DuJour: Come on, It'll be fun. I promise.
Seel: Ok. Damnit…i’m easy…
(Club)
Trinity: Hello Seel.
Seel: How do you know that name?
Trinity: I know a lot about you.
Seel: Why are you wearing silly black clothes?
Trinity: My name is Trinity.
Seel: Hearing problem? I asked why you wear black clothes...you geeth?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Seel: Once geeth, always geeth i say.
Trinity: What?
Seel: I just thought that..umm...you'd be a bit more "gloom".
Trinity: Most guys do.
Seel: Uptight feminist. But what's this all about?
Trinity: Right now all I can tell you is that you're in danger. I brought you here to warn you.
Seel: Warn me? Is my visa bill late?
Trinity: They're watching you, Seel.
Seel: ...so they saw me last night when i....ewwww!
Trinity: Please just listen. I know why you're here, Seel. I know what you've been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night you sit at your computer. You're looking for him. I know, because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us mad. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I did.
Seel: Why carrots are a wonderful thing?
Trinity: The answer is out there, Seel. It's looking for you. And it will find you, if you want it to.
(Seel's apartment)
Seel: Oh shit. Oh shit shit. Shittybangbang. Chiddy.
(Office)
Mr. Rhineheart: You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously you are mistaken. This company is one of the top software companies in the world because every single employee understands that they are part of a whole. Thus if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem. The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson. Either you choose to be at your desk on time from this day forward or you choose to find yourself another job. Do I make myself clear?
Seel: Well not really since i'm Teh Seel and not Mr. Anderson....but what the hell...
FedEx man: Thomas Anderson?
Seel: For f*cks sake...no..i'm..ooh a package, ahem..sure.
FedEx man: Ok, great. Have a nice day.
*ring ring*
Seel: Whaddup?
Morpheus: Hello Seel. Do you know who this is?
Seel: A man at the end of the line?
Morpheus: Yes. I've been looking for you, Seel. I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately you and I have run out of time. They're coming for you, Seel, and I don't know what they're going to do.
Seel: Those guys that geeth was talking about?
Morpheus: Stand up and see for yourself.
Seel: You mean, just stand up and don't do the hokiepokie?
Morpheus: Yes, now. Do it slowly. The elevator.
Seel: I can’t do the elevator, but i can do the ”walking from downstairs” thing…that ok?
Morpheus: Yes.
Seel: Cool suits…those guys gonna ”do” me?
Morpheus: I don't know, but if you don't want to find out I suggest you get out of there.
Seel: I’m gonna go with ”not finding out” this time.
Morpheus: I can guide you but you must do exactly as I say.
Seel: You’re kinda pushy you know that?
Morpheus: The cubicle across from you is empty.
Seel: See? Not even listening.
Morpheus: Go, now...Stay here for just a moment. When I tell you, go to the end of the row, to the office at the end of the hall. Stay as low as you can.... Go, now.... Good. Now, outside there is a scaffold.
Seel: Hey cool! Can i ride it downstairs?
Morpheus: We don't have time, Seel. To your left there's a window. Go to it.... Open it. You can use the scaffold to get to the roof.
Seel: No way. A-a. Nope. Not gonna hang outside a window. Seels are ground oriented.
Morpheus: There are two ways out of this building. One is that scaffold, the other is in their custody. You take a chance either way. I leave it to you.
Seel: Suuure. –now- i can do things without orders…*Sigh*…
(Street)
Trinity: Shit.
(Interrogation)
Agent Smith: As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson…
Seel: I’m n….
Agent Smith: …program writer for a respectable software company, you have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Seel and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not. I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson.
Seel: For fucks sake i’m not…
Agent Smith: You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual, a man who calls himself Morpheus. Now whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you but I believe that you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start and all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.
Seel: Morfesus? I don’t know anyone named Morfesus.
Agent Smith: Um, Mr. Anderson. You disappoint me.
Seel: Look..let’s get one thing straight… my name is Seel and not Anderson! Now i know my rights, i want to call a 1-800 number!
Agent Smith: Tell me, Mr. Anderson,
Seel: Sigh…
Agent Smith: what good is a phone call if you're unable to speak.... You're going to help us, Mr. Anderson whether you want to or not.
Seel: Mhmmh mhmhm!!
(Seel's apartment)
Morpheus: This line is tapped, so I must be brief. They got to you first, but they've underestimated how important you are. If they knew what I know, you'd probably be dead.
Seel: If they knew what you knew then i’d know what they know and i could’ve avoided this thing alltogether. What’s this about?!
Morpheus: You are the one, Seel. You see you may have spent the last few years looking for me, but I've spent my entire life looking for you. Now do you still want to meet?
Seel: Yeah i grow on you like fungus…well..ok..let’s rock.
Morpheus: Then go to the Adam Street Bridge.
(Car)
Trinity: Get in.
Seel: Oh hey! Geeth right? Oooh…shiny toy..what is it?
Trinity: It's necessary, Seel. For our protection.
Seel: And you named it necessary? Where you get that stupid idea?
Trinity: From you. Take off your shirt.
Seel: You’re a bit straightforward arn’t ya?
Switch: Stop the car. Listen to me, Copper-top. We don't have time for twenty questions. Right now there's only one rule, our way or the highway.
Seel: Daaamn…all of you ladies having one of ”those days” or something…
Trinity: Please, Seel. You have to trust me
Seel: Trust? A geeth? Gimme a reason…
Trinity: Because you have been down there, Seel. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.
Apoc, lights. Lie back, lift up your shirt.
Seel: Why?
Trinity: We think you're bugged.... Try and relax.... Come on. Come on.
Switch: It's on the move.
Trinity: Shit.
Switch: You're going to loose it.
Trinity: No I'm not. Clear.
Seel: YOWZA!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
WTF8.jpg

:D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shameless bumpage....gotta finish this shizzle one day...

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
*wonders what the picture was that sissy linked to*

Where the hell is Sissy anyway? *cries*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg seeeeeel :clap: elevator?? can do the walking down stairs thing (awful misquote on my part) class!

<sends champaign to ice float>

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Story continues for a while:

(Lafayette Hotel)
Trinity: This is it. Let me give you one piece of advice. Be honest. He knows more than you can imagine.

Morpheus: At last. Welcome, Seel. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus.
Seel: Actually i thought you were geeths boyfriend...-snif-...geeth, did you fart?!
Morpheus: No, the honor is mine. Please, come. Sit down. I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hm?
Seel: If i'm not mistaken, you just referred to me as some kind of a crossdresser....
Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes.
Seel: Hey!
Morpheus: You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Seel?
Seel: You mean FaT3? Hell no.
Morpheus: Why not?
Seel: 'cause he's a cheating alb scum on prydwen...
Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Seel: Man, you lost me at the point you thought i know something...what you talking bout?
Morpheus: Do you want to know what IT is?
Seel: No.
Morpheus:The Matrix...
Seel: Sigh...
Morpheus: ...is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Seel: Around, television, church...gotcha. Tell me something i don't know.
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Seel.
Seel: Huh?
Morpheus:Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill...
Seel: What's up with all these pillpoppers...
Morpheus: ... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more....
Seel: Mmmm....strawberry.
Morpheus: Follow me.... Apoc, are we online?
Apoc: Almost.
Morpheus: Time is always against us. Please, take a seat there.
Seel: Sit, follow, walk, go there....what do you think i am, a dog?
Trinity: Uh-huh.
Morpheus: The pill you took is part of a trace program. It's designed to disrupt your input/output carrier signal so we can pinpoint your location.
Seel: The whizzle of a nizzle is a shibangbang and whatnot...didn't get a word...?
Cypher: It means buckle your seat belt, Dorothy, because Kansas is going bye-bye.
(Seel pokes he mirror)
Seel: Heey! You got a swimming pool on our wall. Too cool.
Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Seel, that you were so sure was real. What if you were unable to wake from that dream. How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Seel: I'd try to hump geeth there, that'd show me. But seriously man, that whole mumbo about matrix, it can't...
Morpheus: Be what? Be real?
Seel: (mumbles)actually meant that corny but...
Trinity: It's going into replication.
Morpheus: Apoc?
Apoc: Still nothing.
Seel: Weee! Look at me! I'm silver surfer!
Morpheus: Tank, we're going to need a signal soon.
Trinity: We've got fibrillation.
Morpheus: Apoc, location.
Seel: He's the invisible man, he's the invisible man..
Apoc: Targeting almost there.
Trinity: It's going into arrest.
Seel: Dooooing whatever i can!
Apoc: Lock, I've got him.
Morpheus: Now, Tank. Now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom