Originally posted by seeaira
My play time is 40 days 11 hours :D

gah beating me by 30 hours :) only took me 39 and 5

Grats :D:clap: :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Saburo.
Rolf 40 days....

ahh yes you're one of the must-hit-50-now-today-now-no-stopping-leave-those-roses-no-sniffing-get-a-move-on types? :)

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Saburo.
Rolf 40 days....

I dont know what you find funny... I never said it was fast but I was asked my play time... Vireb hit 50 in 30 something days.. it was sick lol But I have only been playing off and on... and tbh I wasnt really botherd about hitting 50 till just the other day .. so I decided i wasnt leaving barrows till I did it lol.

Originally posted by Tilda grats thanks for the res in barrows with my necro too

lol yeah I was .1 from ding when I did that and I almost died rezzing you.. I just kept thinking... "If I die...." lol

Originally posted by Old.Prof Gratz See whats next?

Now its time for me to RvR again and to fine Optical.... and make him hurt. LOL :D

O

optical-

Now its time for me to RvR again and to fine Optical.... and make him hurt. LOL :D

Come get me!!! :mgwhore2:

edit: grats btw

B

bishibosh

gratz seeaira , now u can step outside of barrows for once and get some fresh air lol

K

Kagato.

But you've got me to do that for you :p

S

swords

i decided im going for 50 now.
No more alts or any of that im going to hit 50 even if i have to solo in the Barrows :)

ding 46 btw :p

S

skile

Big grats (since it's a girl who dinged ofc, deserves more comments) :OOO.

D

Deskiziado

Very Big Gratz to Seeaira from a (inactive for now) spanish player ;)

Phandaal blows a kiss to Seeaira (hope Vireb doesn't read it)

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom