Seeaira 50!

T

Tranquil-

Grats, seems like alot of people decide to finally end the grinding these days :)

H

Hatjitjai

grats April :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

S

swords

Gratz :) i saw you in the Wight room with your glowy 2 hander wilst trying to get 46...then i got an add and went LD :)

nerf LD deaths!!!!!!

D

Driwen

\o/ gratz :), whats your/her play time?:) Might end up beating hers end record, lvl 45.5 and no id what i might do :p.

O

Ocond

Big Grats, finally made it, im pleased !!!!!!

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer::bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

S

seeaira

Originally posted by driwen
\o/ gratz :), whats your/her play time?:) Might end up beating hers end record, lvl 45.5 and no id what i might do :p.

My play time is 40 days 11 hours :D

Thank you so much guys... I couldnt of done it without my close friends.. and those who pissed me off enough to keep coming back to beat your ass hehe
:) :D

S

swords

wow that makes my measly 21 days to 45.5 look crap.
I'd better kill myself a few times and stay solo if im to beat that play time to 50 :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by seeaira
My play time is 40 days 11 hours :D

Thank you so much guys... I couldnt of done it without my close friends.. and those who pissed me off enough to keep coming back to beat your ass hehe
:) :D

i can easily beat that :p im at 34 days now i think :). Just get WC to 1000 and its on 40 :D. Allthough that might be considered cheating ;)

G

greenfingers

like we say in Denmark :
Abeskønt! <--- lol !

btw, GRATZ ! ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

Grats :) :clap: You only beat my /play time of 30 days at 50 by oo 10 days :( Well done anyway :D

T

Tilda

grats :)
thanks for the res in barrows with my necro too :p

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom