see u all in a few days

D

dresscode

i went all over London 2 day trying to get my copy, and everywhere was sold out
But i ordered my copy and should get it in a few days.
I'v seen that a lot of UK players are on this Bismack server.
Hopefully i can get on there
see u all in a few days

W

Whisperess

Bismarck seem to have the most english players, yes - but Pandemonium is starting to come close soon ;)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Considering my chances of getting a world pass and my extreme apathy and attention span, I probably wont get on Bismarck.

Is pandemonium a decent enough substitute or are you just biased whisp? :p

E

ECA

Think Whisp is just biased because thats where he/she is stuck.

There will be a fair amount of yanks but god forbit they are for a large part annoying and anally retented.

D

dresscode

so its either bismark or pandomonium
i dont mind yanks but the time zone difference may be a problem
there must be a lot of uk players coz loads have got the game

O

old.Dillinja

I pick my copy up in 2 days. I'm getting on Bismark, no matter what it takes. :p

W

Whisperess

I'm not biased; I chose Pandemonium, I didn't get stuck here. There are plenty around to group with 24-7.

What would be bad for the entire european FFXI community is if everyone tried to get into Bismarck - leaving the other servers near dry at our prime time.
Trying to shift the population onto one server is bad for everyone.

I would recommend anyone starting out to bring some friends and join some of the other servers, to make any server a good pick for those starting out solo and live in europe.

By the 'I must get into Bismarck!! Not because I can group with those I know there, but because I've heard it's the only server with enough europeans on!!' attitude, you're efficiently creating the imbalance between servers that the entire 'random' server system is trying to prevent.

F

Faeldawn

I just rerolled till i found a server that seemed friendly.

Siren also seems a very friendly server, roled there and was given 10.000 gill instantly by a passing WHM ;)

D

dresscode

well just one day left till im on
i understand about the server crouding of us brits on bismark meaning that there will be no one on any other servers during our time
but i still feel that as the game is still fairly new to us and given the probable limitaion of british players (coz the damm game
isnt out here)that we should kinda stick together as there's no point being spread too thin.But hey i havent actually played the game yet
so what do i know.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by dresscode
well just one day left till im on
i understand about the server crouding of us brits on bismark meaning that there will be no one on any other servers during our time
but i still feel that as the game is still fairly new to us and given the probable limitaion of british players (coz the damm game
isnt out here)that we should kinda stick together as there's no point being spread too thin.But hey i havent actually played the game yet
so what do i know.

Actually this is only a percentage of the brit/euro players playing on Bismark, basically BWers plus a few others.

There are significant communities of brit/euro (particularly swedish/german) players who are playing FFIX on other servers.

Still, if ya can get into the Aurora LS, its prolly the best way to go.

D

dresscode

well theres no go with the Aurora LS as Lonewolf says their not recruiting any new members atm which kinda sucks but hey iv decided to just accept what ever server i get on and become the greatest that ever lived AH HA HA HA HA HA lol just kiding

L

-Lonewolf-

Originally posted by Whisperess
I'm not biased; I chose Pandemonium, I didn't get stuck here. There are plenty around to group with 24-7.

What would be bad for the entire european FFXI community is if everyone tried to get into Bismarck - leaving the other servers near dry at our prime time.
Trying to shift the population onto one server is bad for everyone.

I would recommend anyone starting out to bring some friends and join some of the other servers, to make any server a good pick for those starting out solo and live in europe.

By the 'I must get into Bismarck!! Not because I can group with those I know there, but because I've heard it's the only server with enough europeans on!!' attitude, you're efficiently creating the imbalance between servers that the entire 'random' server system is trying to prevent.

Well thats a crock of cack there is no where near enough euros to spread them out amongst other servers only like 50 or so on our server cause we pimped it maybe more

But if ya gonna spread it out its a shame really cause then we aren't all together and the only losers are ourselves from what I hear Pandemonium only has like 15-20 euros not to mention its full of Japanese high lvls

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Well thats a crock of cack there is no where near enough euros to spread them out amongst other servers only like 50 or so on our server cause we pimped it maybe more

But if ya gonna spread it out its a shame really cause then we aren't all together and the only losers are ourselves from what I hear Pandemonium only has like 15-20 euros not to mention its full of Japanese high lvls
And still there's plenty of english-speaking people to group with and I'm having a great time, imagine that? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom