Security problems

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
See below, it appears that some people are having problems with their secret questions. Despite entering the correct details people cannot log in, nor can customer support help!!!​
#5338144 Val wrote:​
Not alone it seems, a thread beginning to build around the security questions on main forum, answers not matching and even when accurate not unlocking account.
Some engineer says its a ten minute job, others asking to get rid of the extra security questions as they are bugged. Even customer support cannot access accounts affected at the moment.
If you have a choice DO NOT ADD A SECURITY QUESTION!!!!!
No doubt some like Sjenkas are ok, but many have been affected by it, just use normal password/log-in.

Love

Val​

rynnor

Rockhound
I dont think you get much choice about adding the security questions - mine have worked so far though. It asks if you login from a different machine etc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
aye. worked fine on both my computers so hopefully that be me fine.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I can't remember all mine, i forgot to write the answers up... :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yep, worked here too. Downloading client now *looks at calendar*

Sigh. 3 days till christmas :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
You can logon to the website and edit them.
aye you can.. but i think you get asked one of the security questions when trying to get to the edit security question page. Quite funny. lol

rynnor

Rockhound
aye you can.. but i think you get asked one of the security questions when trying to get to the edit security question page. Quite funny. lol

Makes sense though - it might only do that if you logon from a different machine than the one you signed up on though?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Makes sense though - it might only do that if you logon from a different machine than the one you signed up on though?
not sure to be honest. As it done it on both machines to me. But not checked lately so not sure if i switched each time. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom