Secret Satan

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I've been roped into the God awful tradition of Secret Santa at work.

So, question, where's a good place to get gifts for £5 or less. All I've found so far is this peice of tat http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=PANBUT

I've been landed with the only girl in the IT department to buy for. So gifts of a girly persuasion would be prefered.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Hawkins Bazaar is great!!! Indicators that clip on your ears. Genius!! ;)

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
Pussy rub from Anne Summers is always good, but I think it costs £8. :p

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I managed to get my stuff from the gadget bit in BHS.

Bought a blow up man and some Jellie sweets shaped like members (not for me I work in an office full of women)

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
You soft bugger. Tell em to sod off and spend the fiver at the pub. You know it makes sense.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
I got a 'Paint Your Own Gnome' from Robert Dyas for our Secret Santa draw. They have a fantastic amount of garish tat, perfect for occasions such as this.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
PLightstar said:
I managed to get my stuff from the gadget bit in BHS.

Bought a blow up man and some Jellie sweets shaped like members (not for me I work in an office full of women)

Must have been a sight to pick them up at the post.

"Not for me...they're not! Oh c...stop laughing! Com....argh!"

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
You gotta but them with confidence, act like you are buying a show or a mars bar, nobody says anything then.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
PLightstar said:
You gotta but them with confidence, act like you are buying a show or a mars bar, nobody says anything then.

its so funny when you serve someone with something obscure and they go 'it's not for me!!!!!' and go bright red. that's when you tell everyone you work with!
like the guy that bought a clitoral stimulator at work.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I bought a pocket sized copy of the karma sutra when I was 16 or 17, that was funny as hell. Went into Dillons (waterstones now?) and the girl on the desk happened to be about 19 and hot as fuck, she thought it was hilarious. I of course pressed on stoicly, crimson cheeks and all, and bought it. I was truly a man that day!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I got the magnetic rocks last night ;)

Probably should have read the description a bit more, especially where it says the size of the box is 4.5cm :D

Still, I think they're fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom