Second DAoC Expansion annouced

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

I have 35 characters and SI is still invalid.

35? LMAO. I thought 12 was bad enuff...No wonder u have problems... Splir personality too me thinks ;)

Invalid or invalid? 2 ways of reading that...

Why not get someone else to register it for you instead, if you can't. I did that for someone yesterday, who trusted me, and they then connected and used SI within moments of it being activated.

BTW i know ppl shouldn't give their account details out, but ive been playing with the guy online in the same guild for over a year, so im guessing he trusts me....

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.moriath

And yes AC2 does suck

agreed, and that was after i created a lvl 15 .... (about 10 hours of play) boo hiss.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by tripitaka

35? LMAO. I thought 12 was bad enuff...No wonder u have problems... Splir personality too me thinks ;)

he means in the cd-key you twonk.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by tripitaka

Invalid or invalid? 2 ways of reading that...

Why not get someone else to register it for you instead, if you can't. I did that for someone yesterday, who trusted me, and they then connected and used SI within moments of it being activated.

BTW i know ppl shouldn't give their account details out, but ive been playing with the guy online in the same guild for over a year, so im guessing he trusts me....

How would they activate it when the cdkey I have is invalid?

And.. I mean the cdkey has 35 characters, im not a hermit you know. :p

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

*Sighs*
I waited almost a week so that the problems which I knew would come went on goas side (or interweb side I dont care :p)

Then this happens.
Is there no way to can get goa to validate it? I can't go back to the game shop for quite a while :(

Well if that is the problem then no you have to get a replacement manual from game that hasnt been used....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom