Season Tickets

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
next year i'll be off to britain, hopefully for uni. Since i might be going to Manchester Uni i'd really love to get a season ticket so i can watch the games, the only problem is, I cant seem to find anywhere with a price. I dont want to buy one now, i just want to know how much they, roughly, cost.

I've only ever seen Milan, Bayern and Wrexham play and I support Man U so i'd love to be able to watch them.

Anyone able to quote me a figure?

JingleBells

FH is my second home
There is likely to be a huge waiting list for season tickets at ManUre, the site lists prices for individual games though, from recollection its easier to get games for champs league than some league games, although there is a ticket availability bit on the site.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't get your hopes up, I've tried for Arsenal and the waiting time is absolutely ages.

Gowen DownTpub

Fledgling Freddie
the cheapest Season ticket for non disabled people to spurs is around £600, so i would imagine for MANure it would be around the £800 - £1000 region....

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Nothing.

You'll be waiting about 15 years before a season ticket opening will come up there. It was about that long when Arsenal were playing shite and I wanted one... so Man U? Never on your life tbh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Man Utd is full for just about every match, so forget season tickets. Don't you have to be a member of the supporter's club to get in the queue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom