Season 8 BWCTFL Map Pool

O

old.LeRodeur

CTF2 !!!!!!! \o/

this is the best map that we have never seen in Q3 CTF and u want remove it ??? I think this is a really bad idea !! :(

U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!! U WANT IT NEXT SAISON !!!

Yes i think :)

I speach for all members of my team, and we want IT !!!

CTF2 POWA !

Don't remove the best map !! PLZ !!!

O

old.iguanameenie

ctf2

Its only the fps deficient that dont like ctf2 :p
(j/k b4 u whinge)

How about wcp11 (Industrial Accident), w5 (Gospel Crossings) [apart from that ghey organ music its a good map], wcp8 (Harsh Grounds)

w7 (City Crossings) aint bad i spose at a push but wc6 (Twisted Base) is crap imo

O

Ozh

Harsh

Yes harsh would be cool. We played it too early I think, as, if I remember well, they were no team location (for the teamoverlay and team msg) which is a shame, but the newer version is correct.
It's interesting to play an asymetrical map from both sides.

cp7 (the big toaster at midfield, this one ?) was interesting too, no railgun had an impact on the way you had to play it ... ok, it's been interesting to try it but no thanks now :)

Couché LeBrodeur.

O

Ozh

and ?

Not a suggestion, but a question : what about wcp14 , has anyone tried it ?

I've played it once or twice in CTFS, so I don't know about the gameflow or the item placement, but the layout seemed not to easy, not to complex, with a lot of ways through the map.

Anyone tried it ?

L

=[LKFF]=RiGHT

maps!

Hmm.. not very long ago we had this discussion over @ CB also..

I personally would prefer ctctf3 over ctctf2, its a fastpaced map and could be very high-scoring.

q3w2 and q3w3 and q3ctf2 and q3wcp5 are the corner-stones of the CTF community, these are the most played maps. Although q3wcp9 is very up&coming with many clans picking that map as their homemap.

I dislike q3ctf2 a lot, since im no good at rail. and it's a rail-only map. So, yes I'd like to see it go, but only when there would be a very nice replacement for it.

OSPCTF2 is one of my favourites. It's been used on Savage 2 seasons ago and I think it's a funny&cool map. True, the mid is a railwhores spot, but with the portals you have a good chance of getting across fast enough. With a 5-men/woman defense you can make it a 0-0 map tho :(

q3wcp1 should return. it's been removed from nearly all leagues now and I feel sad about that. I'd like Japan back.

harshg is a definate "NO F* WAY!"
dumb unbalanced map and way toooooooooo large mid. might be fun for the lower div's, but 2 serious railers can totally clear the mid.

q3w1 sucks. q3wctf1 was ok tho.

q3w7 was accepted in CB's CTF Cup, but I dont really like it. defense is -very- hard on it and placing of the pu's is not really my thing.

q3wcp2 is on the other hand much better then q3w7. They are a lot alike... I prefer q3wcp2 over q3w7 absolutely.

q3wcp9, I hate this one. would rather see it go immediately, unfortunately there are a lot of clans picking this map as their homemap.

SO the mappoule would become:

q3w2, q3w3, q3wcp1, q3wcp5, q3wcp9(to please the clans which DO love this one), ctctf3 and maybe q3ctf2

if you need more maps, then add q3wctf1, ctctf2 or q3wcp11.

q3wcp7,8 all suck. period.

O

old.[ZLP]Crone

Oh !! no more CTF2 ??? :(( :(( :((

Arf ....
N'en déplaise à Ozh ...

You can't really think about to remove ctf2 from the map pool ! ...

CTF2 has made the strength of this league !!! lol

I really don't like any other map as well than CTF2 ...
IMHO that's a really necessary map in a league.

You shouldn't seriously think about to remove it ...

BIG MISTAKE !!

(I cross my fingers ... )

Cya all ..

Ozh, Couché sous LeBrodeur =)

O

old.alan

maps and coaching

coaching is a big woohoo from me :)
q3ctf2 suxs skys 4$$ :upyours:
ctctf maps - er please dont :upyours:

w1 = NO - just a railing lg map, with little attack, boring map imo
:sleeping:
w2 = YES - gamers favorite
w3 = YES - gamers favorite
w4,5,6,7,8 = NO - :upyours:

wc1,2,3,4,5,7,8
wc6 = MAYBE - if short posible

wcp1 = NO - very hard to get into base, 0-0 drawmap
wcp2 = NO - :upyours:

wcp11 = MAYBE - similar to w1, quad not easily accesible
wcp10,12,13,14,15,16 = NO!
wcp1 = NO/MAYBE - personally i like this japanctf map, but isnt popular in the q3ctf community.. unfortunately a NO

wcp5 = YES - could be as popular as w2
wcp9 = YES - nice map, fun games
wcp11 = YES - nice map, fun games

imo i would have W2, W3, WC6, WCP5, WCP9, WCP11

ive spoken to bigfoot and the 8 maps that were in last season might be cut down, if not im not sure what others i would play - the most popular other maps would fit these 2 free spots in the maplist
:sleeping:

O

old.Kessen

Re: maps!

Originally posted by =[LKFF]=RiGHT

q3w2, q3w3, q3wcp1, q3wcp5, q3wcp9(to please the clans which DO love this one), ctctf3 and maybe q3ctf2

if you need more maps, then add q3wctf1, ctctf2 or q3wcp11.
[/B]

Agreed with Right, except for wcp9, and ctctf2 and ctctf3 rox0r !

O

old.gm-sandman

maps to add

IMO:

Q3WCP1 = japanese castles
Q3WC6 = twisted base
Q3CTF2 = troubled waters (yeah yeah, I know)
Q3W4 = bitter dungeons

snd

O

old.dredded

Maps ?? ))

U guys been playing crazy maps for 2 long at Barrys,,
I never new who chose them before,??
but i Hear he Plays Pacman a lot , and still rides around on his Trycylce,!! BeepBeep ))

LOOooOOL :sleeping:

Only CTF maps u should play on are :D
Q3wcp9, Q3wc6, Q3wcp10, Q3wcp5, Q3wcp6,Q3wcp8

The most fun to play on.
All the other maps u choose are :puke:
:upyours:

LOL..:clap:
:D
Hi BiGFooT ,, )):D :upyours: :upyours:
LOL ))

O

old.Godsmurf

dfsdf

Please get rid of ctf2, it's the dm7 of CTF: a lousy map (spam spam spam and a stupid layout) that everyone agreed was worthless when Q3 was released, but to which people got used.

O

old.Explosive23

My votes go to q3wc3 (Heat) and q3wc5 (Showdown).. the old Q2 maps :)

O

old.gS.TuKo

Re: dfsdf

Originally posted by Godsmurf
Please get rid of ctf2, it's the dm7 of CTF: a lousy map (spam spam spam and a stupid layout) that everyone agreed was worthless when Q3 was released, but to which people got used.

it's a matter of taste.
No map offers what ctf2 offers.

dfsdf :)

O

old.Legendz

FFS! no more ctf2 plz!

I know that some of my clan mates have diferent opinions, but plz get rid of q3ctf. With so many maps to choose from, why should we continue to play a map that is not well accepted by a large % of the gaming comunity?

I have been playing some new maps, and some oldies too.

JapanC and Mapel4noBfg are prolly the most fun maps i have ever played on.

just my 10 c€nts... fuck ctf2, bring back fun maps. :)

cheers all

O

old.]IQS[Eri

maps i guess :x

Out of the 4 u got so far plz remove wcp5 :) Its the least tactical map of almost all maps available.

Also dont remove ctf2, same reasons as tuko's post

Other then that imo add

ctctf2 : really nice map, battlesuit adds a new dimension to ctf

old wctf1 : just cause its a very good map tp wise and the new one's crap :)

w8 :p : sure it has fog but it owns :)

other then that dont really like any map in particular :x
just dont use harshhg or w4 , u ppl ever played w4 its hell:)

O

old.]IQS[Eri

Re: maps!

Originally posted by =[LKFF]=RiGHT

q3w7 was accepted in CB's CTF Cup, but I dont really like it. defense is -very- hard on it and placing of the pu's is not really my thing.

. [/B]

heh?:) w7 is like easiest map to defend ever practically

O

old.]IQS[Eri

Originally posted by Sar

As I said above, it's the same with TDM maps - clans are basically lazy and would play on the same 6/7 maps indefinitely if they could (then turn round and quit cos it's gotten boring - spot the irony). I know this from bitter experience running leagues etc for several years :)

btw you not getting your new pc fairly soon-ish?

40fps no more :)

Your tiresome :) just missing the point tbh

Of course we'd rather play good old maps then crap new ones? u can have w4 i'll play w2 (or ctf2) any time of the day over that :)

O

old.Mandy

I think i choose for
ospctf1
ospctf2
q3w2
q3w4
q3wc6
q3wcp6
q3wcp9
Chikun maps not realy. But if it has to be one, only the
ctctf2 or 3.
Greetz Mandy. :)

S

Sar

Originally posted by ]IQS[Eri

Your tiresome :) just missing the point tbh

Of course we'd rather play good old maps then crap new ones? u can have w4 i'll play w2 (or ctf2) any time of the day over that :)

And who says I'd rather play new maps just cos they're new? They have to be good maps.

Duh.

Otherwise there's no point.

PS: It's you're, not your.

O

old.exp

map pool

Q3CTF2,
Q3W2,
Q3W3,
Q3W7,
Q3WCP1, back in due to popular demand
Q3WCP3,