Season 4 - New clans question??

K

[K1]Jas

Hello fergie,

We had a very enjoyable 1st season with this league and look forward to continuing on our 2nd season with BW.

I've had a look at the new league and division 2 seems to have quite a few new clans in it.

Could you confirm that these are infact old clans as I would be disappointed to find that we had infact been leapfrogged by new clans into the higher league.

Also could you post the final tables as i was on vacation the last two weeks and would like to post a link to it on our clans website.

Thanks,

John

F

f3rgi3

Some are new clans - some old. They have been positioned according to experience. Some things might still change as clans confirm participation this season.

K

[K1]Jas

ok fair enough i'll discuss the point with the clan.

K1 has been going since March 2002. and would probably be one of the most experienced MOHAA clans going....

Maybe we should be in the premier league :D

H

hazzie

I have to say MCP has been going since 1999 (multi game clan) and on present from deserve our div 3 position so, longevity doesnt always mean experience.......
:bazbeer:

K

[K1]Jas

Woot

A HUGE thanks to Barrysworld for sorting out one injustice in this land.... hehe

The boyz are chuffed to bitz....

:D :D :D

3rd_damigger

In addition I would like to say I really like the idea of the different div. and the play-offs

We have been playing the league since 2001 and started in div1 in season 2....little bit to high for us!

After some communication we started in div4 in season 3 and won it.(little bit too low?)

After our first match in div 2 (hard match ) I think we found our div. and a great point for a learning curve.

What I am saying is that clans naturially end up in a div. with equal clans in it which makes it much more fun.

I hate to loose with 13-1 without standing a change and I hate to win with 13-1 with one hand behind my back.

Bwmoh keep it up!

K

[K1]Jas

we at K1 look forward to seeing you there.

We waiting an hour for spitz who couldn't get the pandora thing together on time.

We wish all our Div 2 combattants the very best of luck and have to say the friendliness of the BW staff and admins is a refreshing change from Clanbase cup games where it wasn't too friendly and some times it was downright hostile.

Keep it up ladies and gents.

JAS

F

=F|M|J=kba

Yeah Jas* - you're right, Clanbase matches can run into conflict without any apparent justification.... :)

This league is run well and has integrity, which I believe increases the standing of the clans that compete for its title.

Welcome K1 - Good Luck :)

Regards,

kba

K

[K1]Jas

yeah pandora helps root out those cheats....

PS this is our 2nd season ;)

Users who are viewing this thread