Searching for a staff or mace for friar with power charge

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
As title says. What are their names? Im going to use it on the back only for the power charge.

Will rep the ones that bring me names of some items:)

- English -

Resident Freddy
As title says. What are their names? Im going to use it on the back only for the power charge.

Will rep the ones that bring me names of some items:)

tart gift
dragon staff
dragon wepaon
cl weapon
cl staff

just some ;p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
such elite reply!

haha reply to text irl anyway f00l :<

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There is some Laby mace with a power charge on it, as I guess you're looking for non-staff things =)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
tart gift
dragon staff
dragon wepaon
cl weapon
cl staff

just some ;p

Tart is power PROC for friar, and i will use mace and shield, so thats useless..
CL wpn and staff is 5% end\hp\power regen over time, so thats not it.

What kind of dragon staff\weapon is it? do you have the names and stats? :)

Not giving you a rep just yet! :D

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
There is some Laby mace with a power charge on it, as I guess you're looking for non-staff things =)

Can use staff on "back" aswell, but i need to know their names, so i can search for them on the CM and alkhazam:)

PS: I would prefer a 50% power charge.. i saw there was some with 20% etc, but that a little low:/

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
The dragon mace has a heal charge on it not a pow charge iirc.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Lol I still have MCL and RP on my cleric....really should respec.

uron

Loyal Freddie
i got a mace with a power charge on it on my bb :p

gimme shout ingame well sort something :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Can use staff on "back" aswell, but i need to know their names, so i can search for them on the CM and alkhazam:)

PS: I would prefer a 50% power charge.. i saw there was some with 20% etc, but that a little low:/

You won't find 50% power regen charges a friar can use on the back. The dragon staff is for mages only and the weapons don't have that. Sadly for Albion, the power charge is on the medium shield, which means that Heretics and Friars cannot used it in their temp, which was a VERY bad idea from Mythic. Basically it also means that no single mage class in Albion can use a shield with an MCL charges, like hib/mid can.

What you can do is use:
- Disillusioned (20%)
- Reformation (20%)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
You won't find 50% power regen charges a friar can use on the back. The dragon staff is for mages only and the weapons don't have that. Sadly for Albion, the power charge is on the medium shield, which means that Heretics and Friars cannot used it in their temp, which was a VERY bad idea from Mythic. Basically it also means that no single mage class in Albion can use a shield with an MCL charges, like hib/mid can.

What you can do is use:
- Disillusioned (20%)
- Reformation (20%)

Ok, thanks:)

Btw, friars get a small shield from dragon quests.. It cost 500 scales, and you get a 50% power charge:)

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, thanks:)

Btw, friars get a small shield from dragon quests.. It cost 500 scales, and you get a 50% power charge:)

This! its called Hallowed Stone Ward and has persistent 5% mellee resist buff and 50% power charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom