Search engine a bit borked.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i know that the search engine around these parts ain't that snazzy, and basicly it's built by ductape and a pile of sodacans, but this time it got even more borked.

For some odd reason, the daoc(yes i know) off-topic doesn't show on search. Advanced or not.

Also my usual "through the my profile and into the posts by me" search i used for keeping in check with...well my posts :p isn't working. Ofcourse it isn't, 'cause search isn't.

Seems it's not effecting all the daoc sections, just the off-topic. Might be 'cause it's a wretched hive of vile and unpure things that never should see the light...or it has something to do with the "include daoc forums" thingy being on "don't include" on the search engine.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You are correct, the off-topic forum is excluded from the search engine.

Do you believe it should be included?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are correct, the off-topic forum is excluded from the search engine.

Do you believe it should be included?

Some people think it's a bit annoying to not have it(it's a rather popular part, although a bit "looked down upon" :) ). I myself can manage either way, perhaps it could be made optional?

If that's not possible, i doubt the people who don't use it mind the search engine using it too. It's really up to the people in charge to decide, as i said, i'm rather the messenger here.

Short answer: I would prefer it be included, but not mandatory :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I would say the daoc off topic section is my home in the sense its where i mainly post.

The search feature would be very useful

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would of actually had a use for this today as I was looking for the Death Note post. Had a review about the two movies I watched =P

I'd find it useful, but it's not necessary as Toht said.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This has now been activated and search works in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom