[SCW] are Recuriting - NON-Gimps only :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.[UKKA]Honk

hmmm

well...I am reading much bs here (but most is quite funny) and I think I have to clear one thing:

NBK quit ukka trial for his reasons and wasnt kicked out!

S

]SK[

wow nbk hes backing you up, after all you said about UKKA.

THREAD!

O

old.[SCW]Doc

Is this the same NBK who couldn't play for us on Sundays because of 'religious reasons'??

Your attitude suggests you have lost the Faith my son.

Or do you still Ph34r the LOrd?

:D

O

old.NBK

erm
it was friday night/saturday
and tbh
i couldnt give a shit about religion...just respect for parents...
and i didnt say shit about honk...just some UKKA

M

Moön

i think u mean thread

Correcting spelling in forums (or almost any online media) is actually incredibly anal, and does little more than portray you to be an anally retentive moron

thats all nbk

E

echo

lol!

sorry, pointless post, just had to say that

O

old.[SCW]Lobo

Maybe I'm mistaken NBK,the guy playing CS was fit the following profile:-
1. Was called NBK
2. Instantly slagged me off for being in SCW when I joined,and continued to do so for the whole map.
3. Played CS like a blindfolded chimp.

Possibly there is a whole herd of SCW hating NBK's out there (a group of llama's is a herd isn't it?):D

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I can't control my laughter after reading Doc's post......he he he....

I take it Vuz doesn't read these threads then? Perhaps I'll start my 1 thread jokes again so he'll take note :p

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

vuz is away

I read on the #bwtfcl Topic one day that vuz was gonna be away for a while.
This should explain why he doesn't read threads at the moment.
And, hmm, NBK, you really must be a very nice person in real life !
*cough*

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

hehe !

yeah, yeah !

I have no doubts !

*cough*

S

[SCW]Proud

Group of Llamas ?

I didn't think llamas were a herding species. I thought they went aruond for their whole life as a loner. Correct me if I'm wrong please. ;)

--==Actually [SCW]British==--

S

[SCW]Proud

Well Vuz is going to have a nice welcome home present trying to sort this thread out heh :D

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

hahaha !

NBK I really need to thank u !

This forum lacked animation for a few days and u came and woke up everyone :)sleeping: ). Thx very much for being so "..." though it's not the sort of animation we like.

R

Rumble

I'm taking bets on NBK being a virgin

Heh, count me in, £100 on him having not vented his frustration (the family pet and other household objects dont count), £50 on him being an uphill gardener/shirt-lifter.

M

Moön

ROFL

damn and was hoping to cash in on the family pet but now you gone and bubbled me :D

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

AND I FORGOT TO SAY FUCK OFF NBK YOU LITTLE PRICK!

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Vuz, plz delete these irrelevant posts.......

M

Moön

And the prize for the biggest twat that ever joined the online comunity goes to N:puke: B:puke: K:puke:

O

old.NBK

hmmmmmm
somehow i dont think so
ive met sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many twats online *coff* moon *coff*

M

Moön

Heh this might confuse you NBK but what exactely did I do or say to give you any reason to call me a twat I mean I don't have to explain that here about you because you just have to read your past posts to see what a dork you are .

Come on NBK its not because I was given trustee in clanbase when I join SCW is it ffs

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

eeeep.....excuse my swearing etc last night......I was under the influence.....

O

old.Mr War

Vuz aint gonna be back till early september, so unless he made Xia a moderator then this thread will unfortuanetly stay open. im gonna make sure virus does close it when he's back though (cuz he loves meh :eek: .)

Mr War
And the monkey flips the switch
^^ loves BWTFCL!!

M

Moön

The person who started the post should really also have the option to close it aswell imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom