scroll question

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
so i started farming some JS scrolls, and after many have said(from what i've read, and experienced) it is possible to find witch mobs in zone X drop Y and Z scroll's by talking to the relevant NPC in the heaven

but their are none listed for JS, it only says drops from Centaurs and Cyclops...

so my question, anyone know who/what drops them?

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
so i started farming some JS scrolls, and after many have said(from what i've read, and experienced) it is possible to find witch mobs in zone X drop Y and Z scroll's by talking to the relevant NPC in the heaven

but their are none listed for JS, it only says drops from Centaurs and Cyclops...

Ask the blokes in Aerus haven.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

Here is the answer you seek:

drops from Centaurs and Cyclops...

i.e. any of the cyclops or centaur mobs in green glades/arbour glen have a chance to drop them. You can probably also get them from any of the mobs in the ML9 dungeon.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
1 of 3

Avriel (All)
Cyclops Agreus (All)
Cyclops Agrotes (All)
Cyclops Huleros (All)

2 of 3

Avriel (All)
Avriel Young (All)
Cyclops Agnomon (All)
Draco (All)
Krateros Cyclops Agnomon (All)
Wandering Jinni (All)

3 of 3

Avriel (All)
Cyclops Epiphron (All)
Cyclops Teretes (All)
Cyclops Teuchester (All)
Elusive Jinni (All)
Hoiples (All)
Krateros Cyclops Agnomon (All)

Take from allakhazam

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
allakhazam is v dated but ye roughly, any red+ cent/cyclops that isnt certain named should drop

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
allakhazam is v dated but ye roughly, any red+ cent/cyclops that isnt certain named should drop

i knew that:p

every other arti has a list for the best %rate to drop, for example AT 2/3 drops from naxos frostblades + naxos rymester, said by the heaven NPC.
i just wondered why JS was any differant

thank you to all who replyed

ps, i found a cheep book on ME and decided to buy that instead of pulling/killing 2 every 10 mins with my ml10 matter cabby(no BB boo:()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom