Screenshots for School

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
I wasn't denying anything, just pointing out that the spell effect wasn't Hibernian, and were it submitted as evidence, the proof would go against the Mids. I mistakenly assumed the screenshot was taken from Prydwen.

And I'm not your pal. And I was pointing out to your smart ass that there are things you too don't know or recall.

Git.

:flame:

-G

You just can't stop being sarcastic when you're wrong, can you? Unlike you I don't mock others on the basis of the gaps in my knowledge or on unverified assumptions.
Get over it.

T

Trahg

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Taken from the End of Beta event. Can't recall it's name, as I thought it best to leave it for the non level 75's to play with. :p
I think its name was Cron Cruachon.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Brunore
I remember it as well, and it was NP who started attacking.

Doubt you remember it since you apperantly wasen't there so stop talking when its just rumors. First of all event was over and second of all we got attacked first and tryed to avoid fight but it was pointless. 300 ppl dont just return to telekeep and port back.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by DocWolfe
I think ppl will call you a geek if you take these pics into school krypt

They have to listen to it for 10 mins so i'll get my own back with boring em to death.
Plus.. well, people play computer games and as im speaking in french they will hardly know its an online addictive game for sad little boys that sit at their pc all day.. :p

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by cougar-
Doubt you remember it since you apperantly wasen't there so stop talking when its just rumors. First of all event was over and second of all we got attacked first and tryed to avoid fight but it was pointless. 300 ppl dont just return to telekeep and port back.

If it was you I think it was rather funny anyway :p Since the time of none fighting was up, I was timing the thing myself on my iddul elf clock for my iddul 11 ranger.. :p

A

**Aligro**

Oral.jpg

:D

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Mishy
um, becareful of those cliffs in Snowdonia... or this happens :\

snow_cliffdeath.jpg

Sorry but I find it hysterical that the topmost corpse is called Leyton LIFELESS...rofl

B

Brunore

Originally posted by cougar-

So now you know all of my whereabouts?

FYI, I was there with a L34 Hero called Elaay that I had on excal at the time.

The guys in the middle of the circle were getting a mob to kill the toon called "inmemoryofoggy" (or similar) so the gave stone would be stood there.

Then NP's Thanes/Runies AE'd and everyone went nuts.

So, Cougar, if you insist on talking through your arse, go and talk to Brannor, I'm sure you 2 will get a long just great.

:m00:

S

saltymcpepper

iirc some np members said that one of them got attacked so their thane decided to aoe everyone..:rolleyes:

B

Bellona

ok,,, ive slept through the leassons... did i miss the class where we were tought HOW this dude appears in emain...

chosen04.gif

O

old.Kram

Originally posted by Bellona
ok,,, ive slept through the leassons... did i miss the class where we were tought HOW this dude appears in emain...

That demon is back from the good old beta days :)

As a final event, that red demon were put in Emain for all 3 realms to defeat together, or something like that, it ended up with everyone going aggro on each other ;) .. anyways, to sup it up, Albion defeated the demon; we pulled it to our PK, and found out we had to use these special staffs to kill it. Was a blast! as everything back then was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom