Screenshots for School

T

Teh Krypt

Post your coolest screenshots so I can use them in a school project.

B

Brannor McThife

Use my screenshot of Hendrick :D

Hendrick.jpg

Sure to be a winner with your friends.

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Or this one...when the Mids tried to make a "sneak relic raid"...

PBAE2.jpg

:clap:

-G

A

Addlcove

hehe that hendrick SS still makes me chuckle ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Or this one...when the Mids tried to make a "sneak relic raid"...

PBAE2.jpg

:clap:

-G

I have to present it to the class on the projecter... im 100% sure my class will think im some sad bastard if I don't get some pwitty pictures of the game :p

Someone whos is clueless about the game is hardly impressed by a mana spec enchanter from tir na nog :p

B

Brannor McThife

Pffft. Just browse through my SI directory.

Like...this one (just added)

Necromancers.jpg

-G

S

SilverHood

wonder why the pets aren't inside the bridge?

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by SilverHood
wonder why the pets aren't inside the bridge?
Probably because that IS and WAS against the rules, whereas...

:flame:

-G

S

SilverHood

Probably because that IS and WAS against the rules, whereas...

-G

whereas they probably wanted to level quickly so they could abuse the LoS exploit legally during keep takes / defence

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by SilverHood
whereas they probably wanted to level quickly so they could abuse the LoS exploit legally during keep takes / defence

Yip.

:D

-G

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Affri
I remember that, was a great event until someone started AE'ing the whole crowd :puke:

I remember it as well, and it was NP who started attacking.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Brunore
I remember it as well, and it was NP who started attacking.
Oh, ok...those blue hammers are actually a Hib spell I've never seen/used before. Must be the spell the Firbolg manachanters use...

-G

C

Cush

Oh, ok...those blue hammers are actually a Hib spell I've never seen/used before. Must be the spell the Firbolg manachanters use...

-G

Last time i looked NP is mid on excal ^^

D

DocWolfe

I think ppl will call you a geek if you take these pics into school krypt

O

old.LandShark

-G

Alternatively this might be the General Discussion forum, and a screenshot of something that may not have happened on Prydwen during a memorial not held on prydwen for a player who did not play on prydwen which was ruined - inevitably, really - by a guild not originally from prydwen...

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Alternatively this might be the General Discussion forum, and a screenshot of something that may not have happened on Prydwen during a memorial not held on prydwen for a player who did not play on prydwen which was ruined - inevitably, really - by a guild not originally from prydwen...
I think someone already pointed that out...and my fault for forgetting, since I also started on Excalibur...but you knew that, didn't you...

-G

O

old.LandShark

No. Should I have? I'm not the one who sarcastically denied the truth for no reason, pal ;p

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Cala-more
whats that red giant by the mill?
Taken from the End of Beta event. Can't recall it's name, as I thought it best to leave it for the non level 75's to play with. :p

Was summoned on the final Thursday night as all 3 realms were betrayed.

Hehe, just realised something. I was telling all the middies that part of the deal was that we'd be able to travel to Camelot and wear platemail, etc. - lo and behold...we got PvP servers where you could do just that.

SEE! SEE! I was a prophet! :p

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No. Should I have? I'm not the one who sarcastically denied the truth for no reason, pal ;p
I wasn't denying anything, just pointing out that the spell effect wasn't Hibernian, and were it submitted as evidence, the proof would go against the Mids. I mistakenly assumed the screenshot was taken from Prydwen.

And I'm not your pal. And I was pointing out to your smart ass that there are things you too don't know or recall.

Git.

-G

M

Mishy

um, becareful of those cliffs in Snowdonia... or this happens :\

snow_cliffdeath.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom