Screenshot contest site, 24h test.

T

the_peddler

One of my latest projects is going on a 24h test to see if the server can cope. If you encounter any problems please let me know. If you have any remarks or Ideas about the categorys please let me know. The site will come down again in 24h for a cleanup and if no serious issues come up it will go live before the weekend.

http://daocscreens.sytes.net/

The original Idea was to have some kind of price for the winners but this prooved to be too much of a hassle. Each category will have one winner and two or three "runner ups" depending on how many screenshots will be uploaded.

RULES and NOTES
1. You can upload up to 3 screenshots per category.
2. You can upload a screenshot in any number of categories if you think it fits.
3. Only upload JPG files, max 2MB each.
4. All contest winners will be notifed via e-mail and results will be posted on BW forums.
5. The first price in this contest is: FAME and HONOUR.
6. Feel free to use the "description" textbar to draw the jury's attention to perticular details in a screenshot.
7. The screeenshots may NOT be altered in any way. The only category that accepts this is "Other Screenshots".

D

Divinia

the SS of outlaw leading a train of 50 warders is mine, dont accept it from anyone else pliz :)

D

Divinia

in school atm :( ill upload it tomorrow cus im here til 21.00 :/

Z

zeelee

hehe i gonna upload some when i get home (nerf school)

=)

T

the_peddler

Thanks, if this this test is going to be effective I need ALOT of screens during the next 20 hours so please do your best to bring the server down ;)

T

the_peddler

Thanks all for uploading screens. As there was no complaints I assume everything went ok. I will take the site down now for a restart. Already submited screenshots will remain as a treat to thoose who uploaded.

When it goes live I will post it under DAOC>General Chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom