Screenshot contest! and the winners are.....

the_peddler

Fledgling Freddie
As promised the winners of the screenshot contest would be prestented on 1st of February.

Complete listing of winners and runner ups.
http://daocscreens.sytes.net/winners/index.html

Quick winners list:
  • Albion Scenic Screenshot: Cuthbert of Prydwen
  • Hibernia Scenic Screenshot: Shagratsback <Wolverines> of Excalibur
  • Midgard Scenic Screenshot: Crohamond Vega <Valour> of Prydwen
  • Group Screenshot: Stubbe <Nolby Pride> of Excalibur
  • Funny Bug Screenshot: Delay Death <FoM> of Excalibur
  • Funny Chat Quote Screenshot: Bometal McAyeTee <The Prodigy> of Excalibur
  • PvE Screenshot: Aoln <Public Enemies> of Prydwen
  • RvR Screenshot: Pepe <Shadowlords Society> of Excalibur
  • RvR Classic Screenshot: Belorfyn Blackbyrd <Blackbyrd Family> of Prydwen
  • Death Screenshot: Korax <Crimson Tears> of Prydwen
  • Other Screenshot: Slaraigh Dwarftosser <Hibernian Dragon Slayers> of Prydwen

I would like to thank all the contenders and all who has supported this contest. And to all others: I hope you enjoy the screenshots :)

Disclaimer: The jurys verdict is final and cannot be appealed. As in all situations with humans involved there is a chance of errors. If you see something the seems out of order please let me know.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey we won :)

Mortymer was cameraman on that one, I found it in the archives when I was checking some nice for contest :)

Hmm... No runner ups, don't tell me mine was only one in the category ? :)

the_peddler

Fledgling Freddie
hehe no you werent the only one. But yours was the only one that was a distinctive "classic" shot with a majority of sub 50s in open rvr :). In fact we got about 15 sshots in that category but I guess no one toke screenshots back then? :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
the_peddler said:
hehe no you werent the only one. But yours was the only one that was a distinctive "classic" shot with a majority of sub 50s in open rvr :). In fact we got about 15 sshots in that category but I guess no one toke screenshots back then? :)

I had trouble understanding what the "Classic RvR" category meant, but then it decided it maybe meant something like what I posted :)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
very nice pictures indeed, especially the one who stands on a stone that gets struck by a lightning bolt :D

Twonker

Fledgling Freddie
Aww 2 runners up on PvE...

always the bridesmaid never the bride

i'll be in the corner sobbin

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehee. I just noticed the picture with the announcement "Game will shit down in 2 minutes" for the first time :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Really cool. I won with one and got 3 runner ups :) (Im holding the record? Good to know I dont have a 2000+ screenshot archive for nothing :D)

Screenshots rule!

Thanks for exelent contest.

(hmm btw. I submitted the FU one, but I submitted it in the guy who took the pictures name.. wonder why its in my name now... :eek7: )

the_peddler

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
(hmm btw. I submitted the FU one, but I submitted it in the guy who took the pictures name.. wonder why its in my name now... :eek7: )

Another human error :) Fixed

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
They comunicate

that was prolly the best screen shot i have ever seen :D

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I was a runner up (twice) in the Death category - I think thats saying something.... Although I'm disappointed my 3fg getting one shot by the dragon in about 2m squared didn't make it :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
my prettiest ever

picserver.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom