scouts out there...

K

kin

Originally posted by Snake.ster
what did ur old scout hit for stallion?

snakes max crit is 1055, made it twice in rvr against 50's, but most crits high 800 , imagine max critshot + max crit, would be nice :)

The reason why aussie or no other scout has hitten anyone for 1300 is the fact you cannot crit+add crit !

The max crit goes in the range of 1000 to 1090 or so.

C

Crashtje

i played with 50bow on my ranger for about 4 months, and it was crap :( sure the critcap was goodd, but i rarely got to use it bcos it was always stealth v stealth , so it became useless for me, best shot was 1063 vs some random alb cabbie i was unbuffed so he couldnta been 50 :((

K

K0nah

caster with shields down = cap everytime = 1050+ critshot

not often i hit cap with shields up (if ever) but relics help u get close thats for sure :D

rangers get a 5.5s crafted bow same as scouts afaik, just a little less range and less bow spec due to having 2 worthwhile secondary lines to dump points into ;(

L

lathonial

45 bow spec = 1062 for me at mo cap
50 bow spec = 1078

not great for 5pts of bow

F

-fwapp-

Re: Re: scouts out there...

Originally posted by jox
Its a bit funny, what is hardest? to stand 1700 away and drop a arrow in somebody, or land a pa(were you have to be infront of the enemy). If critshot does 500 in damage in pa should do 1000.

Today; pa = 300(range 2 feet), Aussies critshots = 1300(range 5000 feet), lol.

But Mytix have fucked it all up, again.

right so how is it easier to kill some1? stand in their way and attack them from 1 foot away with snare so that theyre forced to stay and fight, or shoot them from a distance knowing that theyre only around 4s from being either completely out of range or right up ur arse with a big hammer? Also shield block rate vs arrows is seemingly over 100%. Also while shooting scouts have to remain completely still meaning that they get popped easily by ne1 else in the area

L

lofff

quite good dmg but problem is the amount of scouts out there those days ^^
think it was monday midnite when we mezzed and crushed 1.5fg albs at amg, all was going easy when ppl started droping down, i was getting arrows myself instamezzed first couple scouts and started to sprint away from their range to b able to cast, was using AM aswell, mages droped quick and i was last to die, fun part is i went running almost to bowl tower, every 2 seconds there was an extra scout up droping sticks at me, finally 3 scouts poped in my front Oo and instafinished me off ^^

at least 12 different scouts added in that fight, fecking legolasers...

F

-fwapp-

god yeah any archer called Legolass legoliaz etc has no independant thought whatsoever

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Stallion-
their everwhere ... and all rokk :p

so are chanters, they all "rokk" to..

uff gone to get waaay to drunk , happy new years guys :)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Jergiot
so are chanters, they all "rokk" to..

uff gone to get waaay to drunk , happy new years guys :)

I know some do ;)

K

kin

I know some do ;)

I know if hib groups where not that 'keen' on having atleast 3
pbaoers to insta kill any alb group, but instead trying more balanced groups with shield guarding tanks, scouts would not be such a problem. I see a lot of hib groups these days without wardens too.

A

Aussie-

aye wardens are such a pain for scouts :eek:

only 75% of 500 dmg ;((

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by kin
pbaoers to insta kill any alb group, but instead trying more balanced groups with shield guarding tanks, scouts would not be such a problem. I see a lot of hib groups these days without wardens too.

you mean use 1 of every class? and about shield guarding tanks :p

O

ola-

Originally posted by kin

You mean the albs are stacked and afk so the hibs can pbaoe them? Also ANY decent mage group need a shield tank, but he cant guard 7 targets which can be hit by all the scouts out there, while he guard against the assist-train. And why would wardens change anything? Scouts shoot through pbt .. 1-2 scouts adding while we fight alb zerg is usually more dangerous than another fg albs :p

K

kin

Originally posted by ola-
You mean the albs are stacked and afk so the hibs can pbaoe them? Also ANY decent mage group need a shield tank, but he cant guard 7 targets which can be hit by all the scouts out there, while he guard against the assist-train. And why would wardens change anything? Scouts shoot through pbt .. 1-2 scouts adding while we fight alb zerg is usually more dangerous than another fg albs :p

Hibs kill 100's of fg albs each day by mezz then pbaoe, only noobs dont know that.
hib1 kills x1
hib1 kills x2
hib1 kills x3
hib1 kills x4
hib1 kills x5
hib1 kills x6
hib3 kills x7
hib2 kills x8
Tell me is hib1 some kind of yber hero ?

Most hib heroes does not guard against assist train or scout (the
same), they run around with 1 finger on moose and the second on that nasty rear spear style.

25 % damage reduction maybe sound little, but for a luri chanter being shot by a scout thats the thing that keeps him alive, since after that 10xx crit there will be rf arrows inc the second after, and often you 'yber' players/healers are not fast enough.

'While we fight the alb zerg' tells a good deal about whats going on in rvr. Hibs think, since they are the gods of rvr, can get away with attacking more than 1 fg albs. Well i kill you each day with such ease its funny, and there is only 1 word to descripe 99%
of hib players, good group classes, good winning strategy(cc + pbaoe), but damn poor players.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by kin
Hibs kill 100's of fg albs each day by mezz then pbaoe, only noobs dont know that.
hib1 kills x1
hib1 kills x2
hib1 kills x3
hib1 kills x4
hib1 kills x5
hib1 kills x6
hib3 kills x7
hib2 kills x8

same), they run around with 1 finger on moose and the second on that nasty rear spear style.

25 % damage reduction maybe sound little, but for a luri chanter being shot by a scout thats the thing that keeps him alive, since after that 10xx crit there will be rf arrows inc the second after, and often you 'yber' players/healers are not fast enough.

'While we fight the alb zerg' tells a good deal about whats going on in rvr. Hibs think, since they are the gods of rvr, can get away with attacking more than 1 fg albs. Well i kill you each day with such ease its funny, and there is only 1 word to descripe 99%
of hib players, good group classes, good winning strategy(cc + pbaoe), but damn poor players.

its olas pet killing everything fyi :p

T

tildson

Spec AF makes a huge diffirence, i shoot middie stealther for atleast 50more damage in average. I reckon my fellow NS luwis have similiar comparison what regarding PA .

Relics even bigger diffirence.

But scouts have crap melee, but i feel for Hunters who dont have the advantage of not being able to use dualwield. Since the bugged dualwield vs evade/block only is 50% (or smth like that) efficient, this gives hunters a very little - i would guess, am i wrong u hunters and scouts out there?

Alb stealthers are very overpowered, atleast in duos and trios, minstrels (i got it all!) and guarding, spec af and so on makes it very hard for the other realm's stealthers.

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by kin
hib1 kills x1
hib1 kills x2
hib1 kills x3
hib1 kills x4
hib1 kills x5
hib1 kills x6
hib3 kills x7
hib2 kills x8

:clap: :clap: for president ..

K

kin

:clap: :clap: for president ..

Yes a lot of ]:clap: :clap: , but do argue against me, or maybe
i should make some screenies of you and your fellow hibs in action ? :)

S

Stallion-

stil fail to see your point... please come again,.

L

liloe

Originally posted by gunner440
also remember scouts get longbows to compensate for lack of other abilities like pahtfinding or beastcraft

longbows are slower than hunter bows or rangers meaning more dmg ;x

I'm sry to say so, but PF and BC are no real compensations, I rather see CD on rangers as compensation where hunters have none, cause being able to wield 2H only gives bonus vs. parry....ok....stealth classes with parry, lift your hands.

if PF buffs get like champ ones and are on conc. rather than on timer (well and buffbots are away, but let's NOT talk about this, we all know it'll enver happen) and maybe some more things are put into it, then it's a compensation (same counts for BC ofc).

K

kin

stil fail to see your point... please come again,.

We all know the hib pbaoe strategy works well, we all know
how many rp good pbaoe groups make, and we all know that
pbaoe cage is weak to archer fire unless its covered by shield tanks and maybe pbt. Its also a fact that rangers hit just as hard,
so its not even an Albion thing. No need to whine about scouts,
when you make you strategy weak to them.

M

marczje

Originally posted by tildson
Spec AF makes a huge diffirence, i shoot middie stealther for atleast 50more damage in average. I reckon my fellow NS luwis have similiar comparison what regarding PA .

Relics even bigger diffirence.

But scouts have crap melee, but i feel for Hunters who dont have the advantage of not being able to use dualwield. Since the bugged dualwield vs evade/block only is 50% (or smth like that) efficient, this gives hunters a very little - i would guess, am i wrong u hunters and scouts out there?

Alb stealthers are very overpowered, atleast in duos and trios, minstrels (i got it all!) and guarding, spec af and so on makes it very hard for the other realm's stealthers.
think u said it all .. tho hunters melee isnt as bad as it sounds really

T

tildson

Originally posted by liloe
I'm sry to say so, but PF and BC are no real compensations, I rather see CD on rangers as compensation where hunters have none, cause being able to wield 2H only gives bonus vs. parry....ok....stealth classes with parry, lift your hands.

if PF buffs get like champ ones and are on conc. rather than on timer (well and buffbots are away, but let's NOT talk about this, we all know it'll enver happen) and maybe some more things are put into it, then it's a compensation (same counts for BC ofc).

Well, what gunner quoted was from retail/beta, when buffbots didnt exist - back then PF and BC really made it up for the loss of shield, but now its just like how overpowered casters were then and now ;)

A

Ahqmae

Originally posted by kin
pbaoe cage is weak to archer fire unless its covered by shield tanks and maybe pbt. Its also a fact that rangers hit just as hard,

Whats a good strategy against the usual fg stealtheradds? The amount of scouts taken into consideration, you need 4 shield heros in each group...

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
and most of us also know how narrowminded you are and how much bullshit you say

oh and hibbs kill you albs so much because most of you are semi afk/stupid who like to bath in the pbaoe box, its not matter of classes or overpowredness its just you being crap/stupid players

O

ola-

Originally posted by kin
hib1 kills x1
hib1 kills x2
hib1 kills x3
hib1 kills x4
hib1 kills x5
hib1 kills x6
hib3 kills x7
hib2 kills x8

Most heros I know do guard against assist train, obviously you dont know anything about it...
Also I didnt say (did I?) we are so uber, the albs are afk/going in epic armor etc as I mentioned. They also run in unballanced groups and dont know too much about the ways to counter pbaoe. I said alb zerg, because it is more dangerous getting scouts add when we are fighting a zerg... As they are harder to find etc..
You cant guard against all the scout adds, whatever group you are running. Tank groups got similar problems about scouts adding on support.
Albs got good classes aswell, hibs just run in ballanced groups. BF/FC etc perform good against hibs.

ps. If we couldnt get away with attacking fg 1+ albs we would die pretty often as it is a hard to find albs w/o adds in emain when there are 100+ and that wasnt 1 word to describe 99% of the hib players.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom