Scouts nerf - post 1.65

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
Is it my imagination or is my scout missing more and doing less damage than before the patch?

At the moment i am missing a hell of a lot more than i was before the patch, well at least i think i am? My damage also seems to be hitting like a lurikeen -soft and gentle.

so at the moment i cant hit the side of a barn, and when i do i hit like a luri :(

Any other scouts seen this, or is my toon just a nerfbat. I am not enjoying playing my scout AATM.

jigsaw

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
jigsaw said:
Is it my imagination or is my scout missing more and doing less damage than before the patch?

At the moment i am missing a hell of a lot more than i was before the patch, well at least i think i am? My damage also seems to be hitting like a lurikeen -soft and gentle.

so at the moment i cant hit the side of a barn, and when i do i hit like a luri :(

Any other scouts seen this, or is my toon just a nerfbat. I am not enjoying playing my scout AATM.

jigsaw

All i can say is good .. maybe they do an invisible nerf to INFS next :)

Less people enjoy playing alb stealther clases the better imo :p

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Its part of their business plan afaik.

Nurf the stealther as hard as they can so stealth players are forced to buy buff bots in order to compete with everyone else.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
It would need testing and given that the scout population is somewhat low these days that may take some doing. Nor was the number of misses, fumbles etc 'good' before hand - and given the randomness it would take a longish test I suspect as well.

I never considered my 50 scout a stealth class either - no autotrain in stealth so your choices were very limited if you wanted high bow, high shield and moderately high stealth say.

Interestingly enough one of the last characters I created before retiring from DAoC recently was a crossbowman. I played the character as a scout not as an 'alternative' to a fighter. Impressions: missed and fumbled less, was interrupted much, much less when being attacked, parried with the crossbow, damge was comparable, and if I had to resort to using a sword well: a) on the fighter table for melee b) higher weapon skill c) more strength/hit points. I never dies from going LD - even against higher con mobs (blues dies before they got to me, yellows dropped to c. 25-30% and orange mobs to about 50%. A matter of range and timing - something scouts learn to do in their sleep of course.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
In PvE i seem to be missing a lot more, but RvR seems ok so far...still 1 shotting casters here ;)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
jigsaw said:

jigsaw
Hit like a luri you say?
As most luri asassins are pierce we have same benefit from starting stats as a briton and slightly less then a pierce saracen.
Suits you well for being so evul tbh :(

we are pretty small though o_O

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Already posted somewhere about this, and there is no doubt in my mind that the miss rate has increased. They could of atleast had the Balls to say something about it. On a side note I dont have a Buffbot either.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
they nerfed scouts hit rate along time ago .... what they nerfed it again rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom