Scouts: Melee?

gohan

FH is my second home
Jaem- said:
Well I went out and RvR'd last night after ages of sitting around in guild house crafting, I had fun(which is a change) and a 1v1! (see attachment, melee <3)

After having alot of fun last night, my quest now is to make a movie purely to show scouts can kill things in melee alone!

why are you using enrange?? amy has high to hit bonus an better damage -enrage has mid defense penalty an lower damage o0 seems silly imo but nice damage on thumb ^^

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
why are you using enrange?? amy has high to hit bonus an better damage -enrage has mid defense penalty an lower damage o0 seems silly imo but nice damage on thumb ^^
Oooo, your that red coloured scout in the Eden movie aren't you? :D
If so, you stood up pretty well. :)

Enrage - Saphire Slash.

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:
50 Slash, 42 Shield, 34 Stealth, 20 LB

I've specced almost all the specs possible, this is the spec I find best vs. stealthers.

I haven't lost a 1 on 1 battle yet (not even against RR7+ SB/NS)

Fight me :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
jimmy's only 39 spec in crossbow, that's not a crossbow armsman ;) that's a normal armsman that dabbles with ranged pointy things.

If people ask me about speccing a crossbow armsman I tell them that it's really not that great ;) but it's fun :p and I do manage to kill things now and again (/wave to all those vampiirs that keep chopping me into little green bits)

If you ask people what they think of your non-fotm spec they'll most likely say "hrm sounds crap" or "you can't do that" but if you actually listen to them you've only got yourself to blame.

That said I really ought to roll me a fotm ganking char so that when I get cheesed off at something sickeningly overpowered and 10 realm ranks above me I can get out my fotm char and die just as fast.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
Enrage has higher dmg than amy slash

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:

I've specced almost all the specs possible, this is the spec I find best vs. stealthers.

i would like to duel you

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Greenfingers said:

Duel! :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Ziz will kill me for this
but what the hell :)
It's revenge for him always caling me a n00b
hehe

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
hehe
lol, not exactly a good duel considering I burnt everything to against him not, altho no heater being used against him.

Your not a "n00b", that fight where I'm dead and your still 100% hp comes to mind... :p

PS. Beck <3

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
hehe
let the swedihs insults begin ! ><
köttbulle

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
let the swedihs insults begin ! ><
köttbulle

din mamma ;P

Duel me next Sai! :clap:

edit: lol I allways do the same mistake. Have to tell ziz to stop using Fh on my comp :p

/leroli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom