Scouts...arms...infs...not wanted for Azazel groups?!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I've done Azazel many times now, found this quite amusing...

Normally (well, in all the groups I've succeeded in), the tanks pile in, clerics heal/cure from afar. This often causes problems for the poor clerics, especially with the recent lag-outs.

Solution?

Scouts/Mercs/Arms/Infs...get out your bows!

Found out the other day that you can in fact stand out of bish range and spam him with arrows. He doesn't hit you (apart from the odd 100hp interrupt) and goes down like mush.

So get these gimpo classes in your groups pls!!

Try it! :cheers:

PS: Don't forget, you can rest power after you've killed each shade, it won't reset.
PPS: Merc's aren't gimpos.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
ive done it with my friends the other day, we had merc, arms, 2h pala and good support and it was fast and easy. no we didnt shoot it, just hit while clerics healed. btw i think that 100 dmg interrupt is actually a lifedrain, and if it is, theres not much point in hitting with x bow for 20, while giving him target to drain life of 100.

scouts/infs usually have hard time getting groups, but this shouldnt be harder than avarage imo.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
ive done it with my friends the other day, we had merc, arms, 2h pala and good support and it was fast and easy. no we didnt shoot it, just hit while clerics healed. btw i think that 100 dmg interrupt is actually a lifedrain, and if it is, theres not much point in hitting with x bow for 20, while giving him target to drain life of 100.

scouts/infs usually have hard time getting groups, but this shouldnt be harder than avarage imo.

The point of this thread isn't to say "you can do it by hitting it"...yes yes we know that.

I'm just saying, if you have a low-RR, non-opted and tough setup to do the boss, you can do it with any setup as long as you bring a scout.

Also, it's scaled, so you don't need a full group.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Crossbows are for Inconnu fishboys...just whack the bugger, and rest between shades. Piece of cake (aslong as you don't ld...) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom