scouts (and other archers if this is you)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
please for the love of god, stop adding in my fights when theyre almost over for your precious rps, its startin to get a bit silly......

this isnt a specific add whine, but theyre pretty much mob stealing, a specific one (no names) keeps waiting for me to engage someone, then once my targets on 10% hp he jumps in for the db and its just really lame

im sure mob stealing is against the eula, and this is basically what theyre doing, cant i get all these archers banned in some way?

that whole red is dead argument isnt applicable here, theyre merely megaleeching rps when a target is as good as dead, and ruining my solo count :x

sorry to whoever iv been fightin over past couple of days if an archer has added, iv been alone the whole time and im now refusing to buff scouts with me bb in an attempt to rid the game of these parasites (what else can i do but take a stance?:S)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its definetly a case of clueless griefer sneaks ruining the game for the noble solo caster fraternity who desperatly spend their time hunting for that perfect 1v1!

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Golly the Minstrel- guess im still a caster

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
golly the zerger and yes u play like a adding caster and try zerg down soloers but fail 99% of times.
And its getting damn old that zergers whine about ppl leeching on em, either change ur gimped playstyle or stop whining.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Not as bad as the running shit you pull when you lose, rather have someone save me the trouble and zerg me down when fighting you.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
you merely think im running, im actually trying to cycle FA2 so i can come back and won you in the face :> realise i am a minstrel i have to pull shit like that to actually get a result

and tbh i make a concerted effort not to ruin ppls fun in game :> (though i am an annoying bast to 1v1 id reckon)

who'd be in your daoc angelic list then censi?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
who'd be in your daoc angelic list then censi?

im only fucking wid ja bro...

im sure your a nice guy out there.

and if your not who gives a rats arse anyway....

Shadowss

Banned
golly the zerger and yes u play like a adding caster and try zerg down soloers but fail 99% of times.
And its getting damn old that zergers whine about ppl leeching on em, either change ur gimped playstyle or stop whining.

LMAAOOOOO

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah that was a laugh IRL.. if anyone said any name to you, you would put zerger at the end of it... JUST COZ THEY KICK UR ASS 1V1 YOU CANT HACK IT!

I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe

btw Eul Another Lol about the other day

RR 1 thuerg trying to go Rvr at bolg... u killed him 5 times on a trot... he wears epic etc

THATS how u get ur fucking solo kills lamer hahaha ( it wernt me) thats so LOL tho =D

FLAMMMEEEEEE

Oh and every hunter and ranger /rude :flame::flame:

Shadowss

Banned
:( ur my speshal lil hunter!! U don't count!!

would everyone stop posting!! only post if u wnna make me laugh and insult me!! GOGO it turnss me on:flame::flame:

Lethul

FH is my second home
LMAAOOOOO

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah that was a laugh IRL.. if anyone said any name to you, you would put zerger at the end of it... JUST COZ THEY KICK UR ASS 1V1 YOU CANT HACK IT!

I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe

RR 1 thuerg trying to go Rvr at bolg... u killed him 5 times on a trot... he wears epic etc

THATS how u get ur fucking solo kills lamer hahaha ( it wernt me) thats so LOL tho =D

FLAMMMEEEEEE

Does wearing epic make you immune from getting attacked by sb's? lol? Just stop posting about Eul, its quite obvious you are only jealous of his rep...

Ging

Part of the furniture
Does wearing epic make you immune from getting attacked by sb's? lol? Just stop posting about Eul, its quite obvious you are only jealous of his rep...

I'm jealous of your rep :(

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

He's only jealous cause he never will be as good as him :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
LMAAOOOOO

I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe

FLAMMMEEEEEE

Coo, so if anyone wearing epic goes out in the frontiers they're immune to you? You wouldnt dream of attacking someone in epic/lower realm rank/lower level etc etc? Rrrrrrrrright. xD
Soon you'll be whining on him attacking someone with purge/remedy/som/wh/whatever down aswell. ^^

And it's quite obvious that you're infatuated with Eul, nothing to be ashamed of tho, nothing wrong with a little manlub, sadly tho, i dont think the feelings are mutual. :/

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
LMAAOOOOO
I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe
FLAMMMEEEEEE

I love FH !

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
LMAAOOOOO
I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe
FLAMMMEEEEEE

Yeeesh! take it easy man, calm down... Its a game:eek7:

marem

Fledgling Freddie
LMAAOOOOO

I LOVE U EUL! hehehehe

FLAMMMEEEEEE

Babelfish has no option to translate Unworthy Parasite -> English.

Anyone offer a hand here?

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Coo, so if anyone wearing epic goes out in the frontiers they're immune to you? You wouldnt dream of attacking someone in epic/lower realm rank/lower level etc etc? Rrrrrrrrright. xD
Soon you'll be whining on him attacking someone with purge/remedy/som/wh/whatever down aswell. ^^

And it's quite obvious that you're infatuated with Eul, nothing to be ashamed of tho, nothing wrong with a little manlub, sadly tho, i dont think the feelings are mutual. :/

Always have a read of Fh now and again, wonder when that day will come when i read a post by you that

1/ doesn't involve you jumping on the bandwagon (ie after someone else already pointed out the epic comment and you have to milk it)

2/doesn't have references to how great you are in comparison to everyone else (think last week it was screenshots of your rps or something )

Never ceases to amaze me, have a nice day :)
makes me laugh how you raise to the bait of such a young lad each time.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Always have a read of Fh now and again, wonder when that day will come when i read a post by you that

1/ doesn't involve you jumping on the bandwagon (ie after someone else already pointed out the epic comment and you have to milk it)

2/doesn't have references to how great you are in comparison to everyone else (think last week it was screenshots of your rps or something )

Never ceases to amaze me, have a nice day :)
makes me laugh how you raise to the bait of such a young lad each time.

OMG!! Ahahahahahahahah :worthy:

lol Sorry Sep but he is absolutly right on the 2 points ^^

Tip wanna marry me? :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
OMG!! Ahahahahahahahah :worthy:

lol Sorry Sep but he is absolutly right on the 2 points ^^

Tip wanna marry me? :D

Like i care what some random zeriging rp cow thinks of me over an internet forum? ^^ Hardly. :p
He obviously expresses his opinions about me as do i in most posts i make. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom