Longbow 46
Shield 42
Thrust 29

or

Stealth 33
Longbow 46
Shield 11
thrust 50

to be honest i like the first one best since im starting to get addicted to the shield spec :)
but will it be impossible to slam an assasin with the first spec because of the low thrust?

if I picked the 2nd spec, i would have to use alot of RA's on dodger before that would be viable right?

Thanks in advance.

N

nightsorrow

try and read 1.62, then spec imo:p

or xplo spec is good to

S

skile

Slash sucks ass if saracen, go thrust. And u can slam SB's quite easily if buffed.

M

m4rk

Yep... weapon skill alot lower on saracen when using Slash apparently.

My scout has 18 Thrust and can quite easily Slam :)

K

K0nah

36stealth 45bow 42shield 27thrust

yeh wepskill 300points lower for slash than thrust, add on a str debuff and things look nasty for the slash user ;)

J

Jergiot

33 stealth
45LB
50 thrust
14 shield

have fun.

L

lathonial

originl spec: (ish) 40+thrust 50lb 34stealth (low)shield

respec: 20thrust 50lb 34stealth 42shield

differences i noticed were. yey i had slam. chance to slam before death minimal, but it does save your life sometimes (usually when u have IP and purge and a mile or 2 to run away)

sword dmg: unstyled .. basically the same damage in both specs.. shi'te. 60-80. did notice an increase in SB evade aftrer respec. (due to lower wepskill i hear)

similarities: couldnt kill an sb before or after respec. but roll on 1.62, oh 50lb gives ya a new quickshot ability doesnt it 1.62?

btw, when we had 3strength relics last week, killed 2 (unbuffed?)SB that popped on me, amazingly. Brought a tear to my eye

E

ethiraseth

if i ever find the courage to start leveling my scout beyond lvl 24 i'm going for:
45 lb
50 shield
leftovers stealth (33 i believe).

would like to try it , since according to tests on critshot forums you get better damage this way then by speccing 20-40 in thrust and im kinda curious to find out if its true :eek:

N

nightsorrow

yes read the same thing, you can spam brutaliza like 15 times before u run out of endurance

and do more damage with a shieldstyle that doesnt succeed, (so u hit with weapon)

so i would like to test it myself aswel sometime

and saracen slash sux now imo, i want thrust for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom