Scout spec?

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Been so many changes not sure how to re-spec scout - low 40's atm but looking for a 50 spec - also, thrust or slash? Discuss! :england:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
50 bow 42 shield 38 or whatever composite stealth is needed for 50 with +skill and you should get enough thrust for the 1st 2 move bleed chain , if you use the VSS Dragon thrust weapon the proc along with the bleed effect makes melee not completely useless

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yep, And I would advice going MoS5 asap then. I think thats the ability that will net you more rp's in the long run. Aug Dex, IP, FE and MoB can come later imo.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yep, And I would advice going MoS5 asap then. I think thats the ability that will net you more rp's in the long run. Aug Dex, IP, FE and MoB can come later imo.

Yup just after they changed the archery system and before they did a nerf on mastery of stealth you could literally with mos5 stand in the hump on the middle of a bridge and see assasins on the top of the archway on either end of a bridge , they reduced it abit but mos5 is still endgame your rp cow ability.

My Hunter i think is mos5 fe3 dex2 lw1 or something like that and tbh it owns , scout is no different , easier to play maybe to its limits but a hunter played to its limits will > any scout played 100%

90% of fight go like this , scout/hunter stumble into each others mos range and engage , hunter then either puts frenzied pet on scout before slam or doesnt , if pet goes on scout 90% of the time the scout loses as he cant shoot after he slams hunter , if pet doesnt go on scout hunter isnt guaranteed to lose but it isnt helping his chances

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yeah Mos5 with 400 or so dex, and decent TOA stats is all I really needed on my scout. I only got mine to rr5. But they have soo many toys with archery line spells, Ml's and RA's and depending on Temp items even more :p Using things like speed then Phase shift for an SoS ability, Or using a haloween cap/GSV and turning enemies into bats or frogs lol. Was fun to play I'll give it that.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
50 bow megameight pooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I%20agree.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom