scout Spec

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya

I have just reactivated after a few months and my scout has been stripped of all his abilites, so I am assuming he has had some changes.

So, could people please advise what spec he needs to be now?

He is a Saracen, RR4.6 and has most "must have" artifacts (no Laby though, not sure if it is worth it yet).

He has done his champ weapon, which is a bow atm, but it can be changed to a sword as he has Braggarts and Fools, if required.

He was specced thrust before, so the swords I have are thrust.

Also, what RA's should he have also please?

Thanks

Ashgen

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, im not entirely sure about scout spec but it depends if you want to go melee scout / bow scout or hybrid.

Melee scout im sure is at least 42 shield for slam and the rest in Slash / Thrust composite 51 skill, Bow scout would be full bow / stealth and probably 42 shield if you have the spec points, hybrid would be im guessing maybe 42 shield again for slam and then points split between melee / stealth, im sure some seasoned scouts will be able to help you, a good site however for all archer related things can be found at: CritShot.com - the archers mark

Artifacts would probably be the following:

Guard of Valour or Golden Scarab Vest
Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves - Scalars
Braggarts Bow - Galvorne Bow (Labyrinth but you may be able to buy) - Champion Bow
Shades of Mist
Traitors Dagger - Golden Spear
Cyclops Eye Shield ( Added Stealth Lore ) - Atens Shield - New Crafted Shield

But as i say i havent played a scout for a while and not at end game so im not really sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom