Scout soloing

E

Eggy

I'd like any input from scouts as to the best mobs/places to solo xp 42-50.

Ideally I want outpost bonus, so the best tree spots etc would be handy. There's a nice knotted fellwood camp at the start of Pennines, which appears to have no bonus.

Thanks in advance

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I did lvl 46 till 50 in pennine on knotted and gnarled fellwood.
Also on angry bwaca's (closer to Berkstead, cyhreath mountain really) which were pretty decent.
The trees passed the mountain near excal (with all the spiders on them) also gives outpost bonus, so well worth a visit.
Regards, Glottis

E

Eggy

But did the trees give outpost bonus? If so I can't find the buggers

M

Madonion Slicer

If you need some scout company Eggy bud, Draw needs to get some done.

S

skile

I did my lvl47, 48 and 49 in Barrows at spritual advisors (40m-50/kill). Maybe u can also try SI-zones, atleast at lvl45+.

L

loxleyhood

I did the trees on Pennine boarder. Make sure you use slash arrows and they're a piece of pie.

Y

-yoda-

i tried twees in frontier and found them easy'ISH cos a lot of times i shot them they called for help :( at my lvl (45) i found the orange ones to have to much hp for me to kill unbuffed.

K

KoreanLover

Originally posted by Eggy
I'd like any input from scouts as to the best mobs/places to solo xp 42-50.

Ideally I want outpost bonus, so the best tree spots etc would be handy. There's a nice knotted fellwood camp at the start of Pennines, which appears to have no bonus.

Thanks in advance

Oracles in yggdra :clap:

Till lvl 44 ;D .. get a bb and end-pots for phun

Then at 44+ get AC/df grps.. at 49 do quests in SI

E

Eggy

Re: Re: Scout soloing

Originally posted by KoreanLover
Oracles in yggdra :clap:

Till lvl 44 ;D .. get a bb and end-pots for phun

Then at 44+ get AC/df grps.. at 49 do quests in SI

I asked about soloing because I don't want to group with my scout for PVE. I'm well aware of quests (see sig) :)

Got 50enh buffbot, will try all spots mentioned.

A

Arnor

wraiths in odins, a tad more risqe but all in good fun

cant understand how you can stand soloing 40+, respect dude

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Arnor

I can't, but no groups will invite a scout, understandably.

K

K0nah

load up with crush arrows and hit the tree room in barrows, just stand in doorway and do the skeletons at far end of room. 43/44+ cos u need slam for the occaisonal surprise bum burglar ;)

also good ole spiritual advisors... 46/47+

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Arnor

can't understand how ppl stand around in AC for 4hrs waiting for a grp either... course some classes cant solo without severe downtime, scout isn't one of them tho. good solo xp beats waiting+crap grp xp quite comfortably, timewise.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by K0nah
tree room in barrows

oooo had not thought of that - cheers konz

43 now, equipped with slam ;)

S

sorusi

liches close to bleed, if you are fully buffed etc they are np, you might need to melee one or another tho ;) but np with bot so :>

J

Javai

43/44 I did an awful lot of Scaled fiends, plenty of range from above and they were also weak to thrust which was my spec at the time. Nice bonus was a pile of xp drops too :) Found it was best to get up early and do it before work cos then the camp bonuses were really good. Might not have been the same xp per kill as some tougher mobs nut when you can take them down with 2-3 shots who cares :)

K

K0nah

yeh the fiend pit is a nice spot if tree room is still too high for u, thrust arrows for them. stand on the jutting rock bit so they have max distance to come, they're fast buggers but most should be dead by time they reach u.

Users who are viewing this thread