Scout respec....

O

old.k70

I am 46 LB, 42 Shield, 33 Stealth, 29 Slash. Would like to go 50 LB but can't find a way to get the needed points without gimping myself...

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by nightsorrow
i am saracen slash also, but would i rlly do more damage with 29 thrust then 29 slash?

dmg better with thrust, altho it depends on what target. could be the same against an sb wich is resistant against thrust etc. _BUT_ u will hit more often with thrust due to higher weaponskill.

oh, if u get str/con debuffed as a saracen slash its all over, oh and u will be debuffed against every assassin -_-

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by infernalwrath
Atm i have a really crap spec cause this char is 10 months old and it took me looooooooooong to lvl him 50 (dinged 50 3 days ago)
I will find myself a respec stone and go :
45 lb
29 stealth
34 slash
42 shield
I am saracen i know i suck with slash but with 34+11+rr in slash and high str from buff fixes in 1.62 it will not matter. Atm buffed i have 275 str in 1.62 i will have 30X str that will give me a decent ws. Anyways mythic should consider giving a nice anytime style @ 34 or 29 for thrust and crush ... all ppl on alb are slasher casue of amethyst
About the penetrate thing .. atm i am going 2-3 ppl stealth groups or solo so i dont need it .... longshot and rapid fire will get the job done with casters in 1.62

ye u will get more str from buffs next patch, but u will also get alot more dex to. and ur dex is waaay higher then ur str by far.
imagine ur weaponskill next patch with thrust ^^

S

soylent green

From what i've read on the critshot broads, scouts might be getting some more love in the next us patch.

L

loxleyhood

Melee love would be nice. Once im out of end after resists I typically hit nightshades for 20-30dmg.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by greenfingers
gimp spec imo

Im gonna go:
21 Thrust
33 Stealth
50 LB
42 Shield

then I got 2 Thrust styles I can use all the time (Puncture, Lunge) which is a bleed ability. I also got the highest LB = best dmg, and rdy for 1.62! Shield 42 for Slam ofc :p

Jerg had that and thought it was gimp.... especially as I'm sure you'll be able to mooch of shadowhawk or freez for buffs :X

I

infernalwrath

i am a danm n00b on posting... ffs anyways jergiot said:

ye u will get more str from buffs next patch, but u will also get alot more dex to. and ur dex is waaay higher then ur str by far.
imagine ur weaponskill next patch with thrust ^^

i heard that capp release means nothing and every 25 points above 300 equals 1 point so having 400 dex is like having 304 dex... I dunno if it is true and i dont care i hit things for 80-100 damage with leather or studded armor even hitted for 100 damage a bard o_O I strongly beleve that i will do better damage with slash and tbh when i am VS a sb i rarely use my sword ... i got atacked i slam him after 4 trys he purge ... GG i am dead WOOHOO... i want to do some damage when i draw my danm sword i dont care how rarely i do it. Btw i am not whining about sbs... sorry if it looked like that ;/ . I saw a post from hatts that he had 14xx WS with spear o_O omg and he whines.... wtf give some melee love to scouts bards or casters hit same as a thrust scout using their staff/sword.

O

old.LandShark

Spec more than 21 and you might outdamage them a bit more :x

V

vandar

Am I missing somethin. You guys who post about getting the second PA for 75% dmg and building 45 into spec.

Second PA is 40 according to the notes. Oh second rapid fire 45 sure but I don't see much point in you going to this if you only want 75% PA.

Anyway I've got a 45 scout atm going to before patch:
50lb
42 shield
35 stealth
18 thrust

If PA isn't all its cracked up to be dropping to with the patch respec:
40 lb
42 shield
35 stealth
35 thrust

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom