Scout Race

L

loxleyhood

Don't listen to Konah, being able to use your bow is a luxury, if you want to be a successful Scout you will need to focus on getting every little hit point and melee dmg and weapon skill that you can.

As a Briton Scout I cap my normal shots on assasins (533) most the time. If thats gimp so be it.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Don't listen to Konah, being able to use your bow is a luxury, if you want to be a successful Scout you will need to focus on getting every little hit point and melee dmg and weapon skill that you can.

As a Briton Scout I cap my normal shots on assasins (533) most the time. If thats gimp so be it.

aye this is very true, bow is ur primary weapon, but u end up using ur sword just as much.

K

kin

Originally posted by Aussie-
1 Aussie 5,976,359 94,966 50 Guardians of Light Briton
2 Arcthic DodgeThis 4,488,694 97,283 50 First Cohort Saracen
3 Lathoniel 3,520,180 154,243 50 Covenant of Zak Briton
4 Loxleyhood Pathseeker 2,955,073 39,772 50 Archidictus Briton
5 Shar SeaShanty 2,922,664 19,233 50 Knights of Pendragon Saracen

nuff said :D

Howcome you where trust in old days aussie, when chosing
a briton ?

Race means nothing, 4 more melee damage and 30 hp compared to a little more on bow damage, its nada.

Y

ye-roon

i'd personally make a highlander, cause 1) a highlander is coolest race imho, and in rvr your not expected to be scout :)

K

Knix

Make male inconnu, because he sounds so funny when u get hit, like a 'hicop' or what its called :)

C

Celilgrin

Well

I have lvl 50 scout saracen and lvl 24 briton scout

Only thing i can say: now i can solo oranges , with saracen i hardly could solo yellow:

But then again: rules are changed since 1 year

Also when lvl a scout a was a noob, now i still am but i know something more about good armor, crafted bows etc

So no real comparision. But i love my speed with a slow high damage bow :) as a saracen.

Well not much use this but i think both are fun to play and not that much difference

Next char gonna be a highlander scout :)

P

pinball

Yikes thnx for the help but guess im still as confused as before really, but guess ill go ahead and be a briton cause saracens are damn ugly.
Would role a highlander but i wont have buffbot .
inoccus just waayyyy too ugly not even if they started with 100dex :p i would role one.
Anyway thnx :D

P

pinball

Next thing would be thrust or slash, probably thrust but what ya think? :D

D

drunkenmonk

Originally posted by necrofill
why go 50 slash as scout? i would say waste of spec point and if u want to do melee dmg make an arms or merc!! and if it shall be into the stealther classes roll infil!!!

and jergoit i can nearly beat all classes 1vs1 even with me crap armor dont think scouts can that. and when i finally take me arse to emain ill nearly allways get a grp!!

and if u compair scouts and friars with there colligians friar got some nice utility!! and how many classes can look that much like a caster?? in the good way ofc!!

Are u quicksilver O_O omfg, give me your RP master :D
teach me beat me whip me staff me

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Celilgrin
Only thing i can say: now i can solo oranges , with saracen i hardly could solo yellow

solo'd my saracen all the way to 50 on oranges myself (unbuffed) :p

C

corentmm

Bah thought this was gonna be a REAL scout race....last one to pkb smells.

Crap thread imo :p.

Users who are viewing this thread