Scout or ranger ? whats best ide for pvp servers ?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
My bad,i was thinking about true sight :p Yes i know about SL :
greater SL: 1 min duration 15 mins reuse timer?
SL: 30 sec duration 15 min reuse timer?
lesser SL: 15 sec duration 15 min reuse timer?
But it's pretty gimped anyway imo cos you can't be sure when to use this crap.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
erm? assasin sees you before you can see him and attacks you immidiatly.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
erm? assasin sees you before you can see him and attacks you immidiatly.
Because both stealthers are stealthed.. the stealth detection rules still apply. Although MoS takes part.. if the other stealther is running away you can catch up to them and Backstab II them. This is good since most stealthers don't pan their camera to see behind them, but bad if against a quick stealther, since they can just /face and PA, or move out of BSII.

Also if you use /stealthlore and the stealther is incoming towards you, you can just stand still as they run into your PA. Of course if the other stealther has good enough Mastery of Stealth, he will spot you before you attack and you could get yourself into some nasty shit (where the other stealther can PA you back if your not fast enough). Not happened to me yet though :p.

Stealth lore is really suited for spotting stealthers at a larger range, so you can see where they are and move to them for the attack. If the stealther didn't use stealth lore, they would just wander around aimlessly looking for that other stealther.

If any of this doesn't make sense, its because its 1am and I am tired.. and I'm gonna go sleep now :D.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
My bad,i was thinking about true sight :p Yes i know about SL :
greater SL: 1 min duration 15 mins reuse timer?
SL: 30 sec duration 15 min reuse timer?
lesser SL: 15 sec duration 15 min reuse timer?
But it's pretty gimped anyway imo cos you can't be sure when to use this crap.
You can use it when you see a stealther who runs away from you (in stealth), since the range where you can see them isn't that great unless you use SL.

You can also use it when someone /vanish's away from you.

Natswoo

Banned
Though for many people, assassins are scared of you, and so don't attack instantly, they wait for you to stop moving or sitting etc....

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
lies :wanker:
poisons + improved evade > 7% more absorb fyi
How can you see em first if you didn't get detect hidden?
300 ish dex 200ish str/PD/absorb/MoS4/10%heat decrease from GS with heaters which already wtf assassin armor by10-15% + procs+ 300 insta dmg with 5 sec stun+ camo>a few poisons and debuffs and gimpy gimpy dmg without PA

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sod making a scout or ranger make a paladin and do your ml's that way you can get throwing weapons and be teh leetz0r r0ckz0r with ranged skillz

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Though for many people, assassins are scared of you, and so don't attack instantly, they wait for you to stop moving or sitting etc....
assassians attack other stealthers immidiatly when see.They don't wait for "PA" or "BS".
Yoshimo said:
300 ish dex 200ish str/PD/absorb/MoS4/10%heat decrease from GS with heaters which already wtf assassin armor by10-15% + procs+ 300 insta dmg with 5 sec stun+ camo>a few poisons and debuffs and gimpy gimpy dmg without PA
Whatever? PD is useless vs legendary weapons and they can get MoS,GS and other crap too.That looks stupid when you describe advantages of ur rangers but forget that assassins can get similar RAs or equipment.After s/c debuff you instantly will lose ~300 hps and ur ws will be greatly reduced also.And "few poison" does pretty good dmg it's far from the gimpness.Don't know whom you usualy fight,pheraps low rr unskilled noobs in random gear or you wouldn't do such kind of posts :rolleyes:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
well i don't go analizing the entire game engine everytime i go into a fight i just let the results speak for themselves most assassins<me and re gs: any assassin stupid enuff to use a heat LW vs a ranger deserves to die oh and i'm not specced purely for melee i have 45 bow so when that eventual MoS5 hits then assassins will be getting shot before they even make melee

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yoshimo said:
well i don't go analizing the entire game engine everytime i go into a fight i just let the results speak for themselves most assassins<me and re gs: any assassin stupid enuff to use a heat LW vs a ranger deserves to die
Make a new statistic where will be included rr5+ toa sced enemies only

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
tbh im not gonna argue with an out of practice bd with little experience in any of these matters and is just argueing for the sake of it. i don't go pretending how to hit a lifetap button i wouldn't know where to begin so you can keep the thread that has little or nothing to do with you m8 i'll be in game if you wanna whine some more ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yoshimo said:
tbh im not gonna argue with an out of practice bd with little experience in any of these matters and is just argueing for the sake of it. i don't go pretending how to hit a lifetap button i wouldn't know where to begin so you can keep the thread that has little or nothing to do with you m8 i'll be in game if you wanna whine some more ;)
That's not a whine but laugh :wanker:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
I hate your ranger Yoshimo, the GS debuff stacked with heat LW fckin hurts... /rude

Edit: PS Bonelamencer, im a RR5+ fully capped NS, and he still beat me (only Korvv and him have beat me 1v1 unbuffed in a duel)... call me a gimp for losing to a ranger if u like but without PA he did quite well

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
bonelamencer knows everything about rangers, you should trust him on this one! (and stealth lore is a RA)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
bonelamencer knows everything about rangers, you should trust him on this one! (and stealth lore is a RA)
not everything but more then you do for sure :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
such as that stealth lore is a RA? I sure didn't know that!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
such as that stealth lore is a RA? I sure didn't know that!
Can you read upside eh? it was mistake,i was thinking about TS . Better go and learn the look of totems of all realms,tomorrow i'll make an exam for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom