scores??

O

old.mob|chaos

what gives with the scores...like if u go into 1 server and u kill say a bomber u get 10points and then the nest u would get 0points

i think the barrys ones at set for only getting points if its flag or gens related (am i right) if so , can it be changed so u get points for doing anything team related.

im not a point junkey but its a bit fustrating when u shoot down or destroy something and get a big fat zero for your effort...plus it makes newbies feel better :)

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

I feel exactly the same m8.

Anyone who thinks going for points is lame plz be quiet. I know points dont mean everything but its a pub server ffs and I'm in a clan for a reason.

I think the new scoring system is the only way to encourage teamplay on the pubs.

Mr.IStealEveryonesKills sniper sits there getting mucho points for jack shit. While Ive raped the base/Vehicle Station/Turrets for a grand total of 4 points (approx).

I like the new scoring system - it should be on the servers.

F

Fergus

Most people do like the new scoring system, but the problem lies with BWadmin not the server settings.

Any server running BWadmin as far as I have noticed still uses the old scoring system due to a bug, we are hoping that it will get looked at in the near future and the new scoring system will be in effect.

Fergus.

O

old.Hive

Mr.IStealEveryonesKills sniper sits there getting mucho points for jack shit = Hive

:clap:

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

Was directed at r00t actually.

but thanks for being honest ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom