Sc'ing and crafting and such things

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
as i got a crafted shield (large shield)in my temp what kind of crafted shield is best? and what proc should i put in it?
and is a defensive proc on boots and hands needed; they almost never get hitted and then they need to proc it almost never happens
oh, and how much does mp plate armor(helm,boots,hands) cost? with shield ofc

pls answerd my questions :)

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
why noone answerds??

ANSWER ME :twak: :twak: !

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
if your going for an rvr paladin id use a Buckler so that your slams are low endurance etc

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Morphius said:
if your going for an rvr paladin id use a Buckler so that your slams are low endurance etc
lol im a armsman =p btw isnt a buckler a small shield?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
DOT proc does the best damage, put that on everything if you want max DPS, however it prevents CC/breaks root, so don't use it if you group a lot, probably better to stick with ablative. You could also mix it up with a few haste procs if you like haste but dont use haste pots/charges or run with a theurg.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Void959 said:
DOT proc does the best damage, put that on everything if you want max DPS, however it prevents CC/breaks root, so don't use it if you group a lot, probably better to stick with ablative. You could also mix it up with a few haste procs if you like haste but dont use haste pots/charges or run with a theurg.
does a reactive haste proc exists? if so how much is it?

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
DOT proc does the best damage, put that on everything if you want max DPS

problem is that they dont stack, so if you get several dot procs off your armor, it wont matter anything.. max DPS should be with DOT/DD reactives spread around(depending on luck tho, but this have the best chances)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom