SC'er Question(any use of start sc'ing for ppl?)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
im thinking of starting sc'ing again, as i dont have a good connetion or a computer for rvr i need something to do to gain some cash so a got a Question for the crowd.

How much are you willing to pay these days for each part (5point oc on a lvl50 item)?

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
anywhere from 500g to 1p per item is the going price because there are so few active sc'ers around... Personally id pay more just to get my items done :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Oo nice prices... pherhabs i should take a few orders too...

thoe i really hate SCing :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
A German SCer on Avalon did 5 pieces of 5-OC for 1.4 plat, and that included 35% enchantment on all pieces. ;) I guess it's a matter of supply and demand (as always). :)

Tilda

I charge (yes I know its a lot!) cost price + 500 gold per item.
I dont enjoy doing SC and this is why its high as it discourages people to get me to do it, and when I do come to do it, its a nice bit of money :D

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Chances are it will take u up to an hour

Therefore the price someone charges is often the opportunity cost of them not farming for an hour elsewhere which is normally at least a few plat.

Marc

FH is my second home
A SC wanted 500g in total for 4 pieces + full OC. I felt bad so offered 2p, even then he wouldnt take it and ended up taking a plat, even though he only wanted 500g.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
I charged 500g per item for 5pt OC with my SC'er, its time consuming and dull as ditchwater

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
A SC wanted 500g in total for 4 pieces + full OC. I felt bad so offered 2p, even then he wouldnt take it and ended up taking a plat, even though he only wanted 500g.

I suspect it was someone you knew or a guildy - and I also suspect that is how most ppl will get their SC done instead of paying inflated prices that have been mentioned. I personally wouldn't recommend starting SC for money-making, it's gonna cost you a lot to get high enough to start taking orders; but if you fancy it then by all means give it a go.

Marc

FH is my second home
Jolo said:
I suspect it was someone you knew or a guildy - and I also suspect that is how most ppl will get their SC done instead of paying inflated prices that have been mentioned. I personally wouldn't recommend starting SC for money-making, it's gonna cost you a lot to get high enough to start taking orders; but if you fancy it then by all means give it a go.

aye. I think he felt generous too as the toon were getting a bit of a stuffing :<

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo said:

SC used to be my main source of income in SI.

/b SCer doing O/C items @ 350g/item.

If you have an efficient system for SCing (ofc I do), it really doesn't take long. Plus, some items cost ~ 30g to do a full 35% o/c on, making you a shit load of profit. Mainly because Mythic make +4 skill gems the same sort of price as 5% resists or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom