Scenarios with order

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Ive played several classes on order for the majority if not all of the time in scenarios and im finding it frustating in terms of players not knowing what they are doing. Percentage wise on destuction wining in tiers 1 and 2 is way above order if not most of the time.
I know there is no information telling players the objective before the battle begins but my views are down to basic common sence, melee hitting melee is the main thing but mostly what im getting at is that destruction side have new players, players that dont know the opposite class well, or have not learn't from previous games the use of macros and game play. Yet there still in my experience so far wining in every tier.
The constent talk of im going to change realms.. order just seems to be full of kids is becoming more and more frequent, so i ask you fellow freedys (all knowlegable experienced players) your thoughts.
I liked being on the underpopulated realm as it would be more of an achievement and require better players to compete but if these are the future of the order realm i dont see that being the case.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
There are some good groups of players on Destruction (Hirn) but its just as easy to enter a scenario and get butt spanked for 15 minutes because the team is full of people oblivious to the fact that you kill the 5 healers at the back first before even attempting to waste energy on the IB at the front.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Yes its annoying to see melee attacking melee, ive lost count of how many times ive seen this and telling them to stop and go for the healers/support at the back but time after time they dont listen. Many WAR players have come form other games like wow and lotr which were not really rvr based and so they dont have the daoc common sence of hitting the support first. Although the melee hitting melee isnt as funny as noob rp thinking that they are a dps class and go full out attack and dont heal anyone this annoys me so much more. Can we stop these ppl? NO, but i can stop healing them :p
If these ppl are kids though they will get bored of losing and re roll on another server, well i hope so anyways, then we'll be left with the hardcore order players which wanna do well for the realm.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
All of the above and also when teh gun fires everyone runs off in a different direction to do their own thing lol

While there is no real range checks on grp windows this pisses me off no end. Have to click every person taking dmg only to see half of them are off doing a rambo and getting pwned in teh process.

And dont get me started on the ones that move into a solo grp. I'm refusing to heal them now while there is space in grp 1 and 2. Infact, if you are dest and u see me pointing at someone then feel free to kill them and collect easy rps.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its not about which side you're on, but who the lottery dumps you in a scenario with.

I'd guess about 80% of people on both sides spank the monkey at the front while the rest try to play to win.

When you're lucky, some of that 20% end up in a scenario together. When you're really lucky it happens on both sides at the same time and you get some awesome fights.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
tbh

To be honest, i have all but given up on playing scenarios unless its with a guild group.

As a tank, i am next to useless in a scenario unless i am backed up by support healers and ranged DPSers that know there job and can comunicate with me effectivly.

For me, flagging for a scenario solo, is a painfull experience at best.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i just do my own race when i join a scenario as a melee, disrupting healers and ranged DPS as much as i can before they start to pay to much attention to me.

but most of the times ppl on my team just seems to be competing for the top spot of "damage done"....

/edit: and when i join as my DoK i look around for a tank that seems to want to win and more or less only heal him.

sure i get some flames from the others but they get heals to if i find them being useful and do what they are supposed to do.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its annoying to see melee attacking melee, ive lost count of how many times ive seen this and telling them to stop and go for the healers/support at the back but time after time they dont listen. Many WAR players have come form other games like wow and lotr which were not really rvr based and so they dont have the daoc common sence of hitting the support first. Although the melee hitting melee isnt as funny as noob rp thinking that they are a dps class and go full out attack and dont heal anyone this annoys me so much more. Can we stop these ppl? NO, but i can stop healing them :p
If these ppl are kids though they will get bored of losing and re roll on another server, well i hope so anyways, then we'll be left with the hardcore order players which wanna do well for the realm.
I fought against you once on Thursday night in the Lost Temple of Isha. It was our melee-heavy bunch versus the Order range-heavy bunch. When we finally got the temple in our hands so many orcs were taking cover and hiding using LOS to lure Order in, it was hilarious. Also, one of the best games I played since the scores were also quite close. Not relevant to the thread, but wanted to say thanks for an awesome game.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
And take nordenwatch where people tend to clusterfuck the bridge.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i just do my own race when i join a scenario as a melee, disrupting healers and ranged DPS as much as i can before they start to pay to much attention to me.

but most of the times ppl on my team just seems to be competing for the top spot of "damage done"....

/edit: and when i join as my DoK i look around for a tank that seems to want to win and more or less only heal him.

sure i get some flames from the others but they get heals to if i find them being useful and do what they are supposed to do.

As a tank on mourkain I get massive amounts of healing handed out, as do most of the guild mates I play with that are tanks.

This is because we actually play to win, and defend when necessary and do not mind sacrificing ourselves to help the team.

Nothing more frustrating that trying to win scenarios and finding your team holding back and camping though :(

Zeedneti

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the Lack of order tanks? And the 1 or 2 ironbreakers you get in a scenario get no support? Seen about 3 elven tanks .............

Maybe the vast ammount of Fire mages\archers in every scenario?

Maybe the 1 to 2 Warrior priests who are trying to defend the order healers are over ran by the 5-6 destructo tanks?

Maybe the the rating system , more reknown per kill or heals, so nobody playing objectives , especially in tier 2.

Ive only just started but yes order is getting wupped in every scenario esp tier 1 / tier 2

Yeh still cant understand melee dps attacking tanks, especially witch hunters very wierd..............

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I changed server and things seem pretty much even, ive had the rediculiously awful groups now and again but on the whole its been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom