scary bf hacks

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Rofl.
Sorry to break it to you laz, but bf hacks have been out since day 1.
The majority of hacks for these type of games are private, making it hard for PB to detect them, only the public ones that share the exact same hooking methods will get them.

Punkbuster has never been hackproof. All the punkbuster games I've played have had hacks available. :/

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well this one allegedly had autofiring rocket launchers, a knife that could kill you from miles away and a 'God' mode that made bullets avoid you (by moving hit detection away from the character). However, it was all bollocks because it was a single player hack (a lot of the stuff it was alleged to do would have had to have been done server side), and the silly sod has had his account suspended anyway.

As ECA says, there are hacks out there, but they're not as widespread as you might think. Far more common are exploits of the dodgy BF2 code rather than out and out hacks.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's uber pointless tbh. like IDDQD and IDKFA, I believe it's only fun for the first three minutes. unless you get off on pissing people off that is :/

confused

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
it's uber pointless tbh. like IDDQD and IDKFA, I believe it's only fun for the first three minutes. unless you get off on pissing people off that is :/
How about farming in 200k in a week?

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Are you kidding? What are BF2 points worth. I don't even check my score, i just play the game.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
bf2 points allow you to reach higher ranks and unlock weapons. Try: http://bf2s.com/player/[FH]SAS/ (replace my name with your BF2 player name and you'll see your current point totals).

Yaka

Part of the furniture
where do you fellas play bf2? hardly see many of you on fh bf2 servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom