scared of being too good?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
this is no ego trip thing but are some people scared of being too good sometimes? i know sometimes i get scared that people are gonna start whinging and shouting cheat, even though they can watch kill cam. ive seen one case that someone was too good they got banned from a server :eek6:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Never tbh

I'm in no danger of being too good ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shall I answer this thread... shall I? Shall I?

Hmmm......

:D No fucking chance :D

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I think this goes for all FPS. People who run certain servers just dont watch the cams and just straight away think hax and kick for no aparent reason.

On our CS Server I was getting killed a lot by a guy and I thought the same :( I watched him on chasecam and he was infact a very good player, he is now on our server quite a lot and I watch him a lot playing CS and learned quite a few things :)

But back to your question, as I am pants anyway no :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
The answer: Never.

I used to try my hardest on the old barrysworld servers to be called a cheat. Added a bit of spice to an otherwise piss boring game of CS. In the end it doesn't matter how good you think you are there is always someone better. I just try to enjoy a game with mates these dayss and not worry about it all.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
The answer: Never.

I used to try my hardest on the old barrysworld servers to be called a cheat. Added a bit of spice to an otherwise piss boring game of CS. In the end it doesn't matter how good you think you are there is always someone better. I just try to enjoy a game with mates these dayss and not worry about it all.

Thats how it should be too Leggy :)

We should pile on the {KEA} Serevr for some CS Sunday :)

Will

/bin/su
I used to enjoy being called a cheat. It was a sign I was playing well.

Nowadays, I play for maybe an hour a week, rather than three hours a night. So there isn't too much danger. Unless I'm playing with Jup. ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will said:
Unless I'm playing with Jup. ;)

Yeah, you feckin' cheating haxxor aimbot grenade throwing lamerwhore!!!!!

;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Jupitus said:
Yeah, you feckin' cheating haxxor aimbot grenade throwing lamerwhore!!!!!

;)

you forgot:

"laem bunnyhopp0r bitch"

That's my fav. I use it quite alot too.

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Did someone turn post counting back on and unleash the daoc spam-fest kiddies once again?
Like Will, I don't get time to play that much these days ....... but on a good day, yeah sometimes I can't miss and some nob gets lippy. Just ignore it tho, the majority of the server are usually normal, rational people ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom