Scammers..

Rage

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
My wish is that you could check up somewhere on all characters that exists on an account. You could go to camelot-europe.com and type in let's say "Urme".. then you would get a list of all my characters.

Name1 - Guild - Server
Name2 - Guild - Server
Name3 - Guild - Server

That would rock!

But I guess people need some privacy to ;)

Only the ones not pure of heart needs privacy... imo, publish personal irl information about the player aswell as account data on the herald, name, adress, e-mail (not telephone though ;-) then alot of the missbehavior would stop I recon.

with regards
Rage

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Rage said:
Only the ones not pure of heart needs privacy... imo, publish personal irl information about the player aswell as account data on the herald, name, adress, e-mail (not telephone though ;-) then alot of the missbehavior would stop I recon.

with regards
Rage

Yes, how fun to open your mailbox and find 100+ spam mail from some angry kid you killed/zerged/added in rvr, oh they joy :)

Tapperz01

Fledgling Freddie
Guys tapperz here, i would like to confirm to every one that i had nothing atall to do with this scam and i am sorry urme u got scammed. some fool has lied and try to cover his back by telling faulse information. i would never scam any one.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools , I dont see how u can fall for this really.

Shame it did happen to UrMe but as an E&E he should know better :(

I bet the dude who scammed ya is 12 years old and have OGC for counter-strike.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
his new char is Steanit, in Jordheim, i figured his game out (go me, im leet) and giving him a headache right now, :) he claims his main is Boubble, wont tell me his alb/pryd name, or mid/excal :(.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tapperz01 said:
Guys tapperz here, i would like to confirm to every one that i had nothing atall to do with this scam and i am sorry urme u got scammed. some fool has lied and try to cover his back by telling faulse information. i would never scam any one.
If indeed you are the in game tapperz, and Urme gave the monies to that char, then you must know who has / had it.

Warriorz was in RD for some short time, his knowledge of the game was much beyond the norm of a n00bie. I must say it was odd he offered me large amounts of cash to PL him just after he left about 2 weeks ago, Im talking 10-20p, not what a normal L40 warrior has kicking around.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Tapperz01 said:

your spelling in this reply looks very familiar with the spelling I can read on the 2 screenshots tho...

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Mythic should design a trade money from server to server system imo :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet said:
Tbh Mythic should design a trade money from server to server system imo :p
Would go a long way to encouraging folk to play the smaller realms/servers

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
MEN URME!!

/em skakar på huvudet

SOPA, klant ^^.

:D

It's all good I installed and played WoW beta last night :) .. only had time for 20min but I'm sure I will get stuck with it ;)

Tapperz01

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest.. what do u mean the spelling looks famillar to the ones in the SS's lol.. The english language can only be Spelt ONE way!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tapperz01 said:
Thegreatest.. what do u mean the spelling looks famillar to the ones in the SS's lol.. The english language can only be Spelt ONE way!

Unless everyone uses it properly you can see the difference, different people miss spell different words etc.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Rage said:

with regards
Rage
Yeah sure post my name email and adress publicly in a big online list, I dont get enough spam already

The "if you dont do anything wrong you dont need privacy" is so wrong its not even funny anymore.
If half the world wernt judgmental bastards and there wasnt an army of people out there who would do anything for a quick buck you wouldnt need privacy.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Tapperz01 said:

Unless you make the same mistakes every time and use the same abbrevations etc. I'm not saying that you are the scammer but if I read the message on the screenshots and your reply here the spelling looks very familiar. Also the fact that the guy mentioned a Tapperz in Bad Omen and your alt "blademistress" makes you kinda suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom