Scammer story.

M

mirak_naijmi

About a 5 days ago i talked to a guy know as Fullpower on IRC wanting to trade my rr6L6 sb acc for any hib acc. He had a hib/excalibur acc with 50 champ, 50 drood 41 ranger and 44 bard for trade which interested me very much. So we traded, i tried his acc he tried mine both where satisfied.

First thing i did was change the game pass, same day game pass was changed by an email that i will not give out in public. So someone was using my new acc exept me. Fullpower, diamonit, also known as "lol" at this forum was the scammer. Anyway, today i was sure it was a total scam cause of info from daoc.trade users who knew about exactly this acc. I emptyed both the traded acc and the acc traded for of items to friends and BB accs to make sure he didnt get anything out of it. If he tries to make the accs usefull again i will empty it of items once again and also delete the characters.

Anyway, for me things have solved i got a knew acc for the EQ and old mid bb and traded it for a perfectly safe acc on hib exc so im home safe. But i want to warn you of this guy and also make an example of how safe it is to scam people. Tbh, trading is NEVER safe, go on doing it but dont be suprised if you get scammed althou there is always ways to scam back even harder on the people scamming you.

If you want names/emails/tips about this or similar happenings email me on nilsosterling@hotmail.com with a good explanation why i should give you the info.

P

Phelicia

:(

This is Ulva - Mirak... The one that traded her and got spammed aswell...

And Fullpower tried scamming me too, I want to trade 10p from Mid Exc to Hib Pry and he sounded really fishy...

His other nick was like RGZ_CFS or something... :|

P

Phelicia

Come to Hib Pry and play with me :D

I'll hook you up with some leveling...
Tip: Don't do a tank :p 40-50 is like solo all the way

K

Khalen

1. Never Trade
2. I wouldn't post it in my signatures
3. Don't trust people so easy...

P

Phelicia

Why would I care if it says so in my sig?

Omg the big bad BW people is gonna ban me?

*cry*

K

kinag

Originally posted by Phelicia
Why would I care if it says so in my sig?

Omg the big bad BW people is gonna ban me?

*cry*

Zargar and Kemor :p

K

Khalen

As I said don't trust people so easy. If there are people out there for scamming an account why wouldn't there be people out there to report any char because of it being traded?

S

samildanachh

just so happens that 2 of the mods have the power to close ur account :p

P

Phelicia

Note the "Iseult" - They have no power of the US servers..

So... WAH-TAH!

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by samildanachh

Well then imo please do. Then the guys who scammed me cant use them...

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Phelicia
Note the "Iseult" - They have no power of the US servers..

So... WAH-TAH!

Even more WAT-TAH! cos it's against nothing to sell US accos :I

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by samildanachh

Actually they cannot close accounts on information given on barrysworld forums. Stupid though it is, they can't. Something about the code of conduct, been brought up before.

W

Whoodoo_RD

The info provided here could be just enough to prove the acconts were traded, like the changing of passwords and email addresses. We all now know the char names of both traders, so its not too hard to work out is it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom