Scale Farming Mid/ Hib

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
In Albion (Dartmoor) there's a nice spot for farming molted dragon seals - all blues, greens and yellows to a 50 and all in a nice gathered together spot. Is there anywhere else similar in Midgard or Hibernia? (I've had a quick scout but couldn't spot a similar place) I'll be running without bots or anything so a nice concentrated spot that would be relatively easy to get to and is okay to farm would be great. Anyone any ideas?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
In Albion (Dartmoor) there's a nice spot for farming molted dragon seals - all blues, greens and yellows to a 50 and all in a nice gathered together spot. Is there anywhere else similar in Midgard or Hibernia? (I've had a quick scout but couldn't spot a similar place) I'll be running without bots or anything so a nice concentrated spot that would be relatively easy to get to and is okay to farm would be great. Anyone any ideas?

In mid, its not only one specific loc to find easy mobs for scales. If you go at Malmo, you will see plenty of places with low con mobs. Btw if you are without bb i suggest you to go and pl a BA bd, so it will be unstoppable killing and a really semi-afk farm.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ta

Thanks, mate - I'll have a look into that!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

Where is the alb spot? I just have a tic and when I farm, I just kill the yellows outside grimspound. There are a few LoS issues and I sometimes manage to clear them all out so knowing more spots would be useful.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Where is the alb spot? I just have a tic and when I farm, I just kill the yellows outside grimspound. There are a few LoS issues and I sometimes manage to clear them all out so knowing more spots would be useful.

there's some human mobs called ruthless they drop scales , pop fast and they are many .
they are near the mob called ofa in dartmoor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom