SC2 HOTS EU Launch Event

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Click on the videos tab on the twitch tv page, I think they get automatically recorded. I wouldn't fancy searching through 21 hours of VODs for the good bits though.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Grubby vs Stephano awesome series

also 95k viewers :love:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Any of you good at the MP then or do some just play the SP?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I just play SP / Custom Games (Tower Defense) and watch games, more an observer I guess, tho with the new learning system in HoTs I may learn to play it properly.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's fucking hard though :( even in the lower leagues you feel like your playing against robots that can micro manage everything.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm good at multiplayer if you need any help :p Top 8 master league with zerg and can play protoss and terran at roughly diamond level.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any of you good at the MP then or do some just play the SP?

I try to play at a higher level, but never have the time to really invest the time and relearning your APM is a b*tch after a break.

Will probably try and start MP again next month, but first weeks will certainly go to beating campaign in hard first(if not ultra).

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm shit at it. Still loving HotS campaign, the story (so far anyway) is so great. Enemy Within was not necessarily the most difficult thing I ever did but I loved the whole design of that mission. The interface is so slick now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its going to be quite sad when the protoss campaign comes out, the epicness will end :< they need to start work on Starcraft III, wtb more epic story.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Just bought the game. I've not played for years & dare not play an online game :p I hope the campaign is good!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Just decided to cane all my match-up games. I'm a complete noob again. Died to a six pool twice but managed to win the other games at least.

Have they nerfed the warp gate timer? I think I had 8 gates on a two base but couldn't keep my minerals low at all.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I dont think theyve nerfed the wg timer; people never have more than 8 gates on 2 base anyway. Maybe more chrono? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom