SC templates - artifacts

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Been messing around with sc templates but with all the different artifacts and rog drops which r suppose 2 be good ( + the fact korts sc temp won't save for me) im having trouble deciding on what i want :D

I could easily put in 8-9 artifacts and cap most resists and stats i need as a chanter but that would take alot of time invested in exping the artifacts :(

wondering on average how many artifacts other people are considering to put in their templates, and possibly which artifacts the casters out there are considering.

o and how can i get korts 2 work! ( or are there any other toa sc template builders out there! )

Thx Brack.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
well, u got to find a compromise between utility value and new toa goodness. So what you do is try to fit as many artefacts in as you dare, whilst keeping your essential stats/resists/skills maxed.

I managed 6 artefacts (and i am a ns)

so 18 scrolls to farm :( but i farmed two complete books already, it's not really that hard to get scrolls, and i will be able to exp 5 of them all at once

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
I would suggest you aim for 3-5 artifacts in an SC template, and pack the rest out with as many ToA drops and quest items as you can.

This will ensure that you get yourself a reasonable selection of the ToA bonuses and a good spread of stats/resists/skills.

I'd also recommend that you leave yourself at least 3 pieces of armour to SC so you can fill in the gaps more easily.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
I would post mine (I say mine, I got it from VN and it's one that most of NO are subsequently using) ...but that would be too much like helping the enemy :p

Suffice to say it uses 5 artifacts, 5 ToA quest items, and MP SC.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Wildfire said:
I would post mine (I say mine, I got it from VN and it's one that most of NO are subsequently using) ...but that would be too much like helping the enemy :p

Suffice to say it uses 5 artifacts, 5 ToA quest items, and MP SC.

might be the one i saw on vn 2day :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom