SC = Scamm Crafter?

N

NoBrains

SC = Scamm Crafter? (upated)

I have removed this information after talking to Berthold (PrimEvil GM)

No harm was desired to the guild itself hence I'll take his GM words that he had previous customers that didn't receive they're orders making keppy lose loads of money.

Time will speak from now on about this issue.

L

Lizia

Keppy also did try to rip off several low level people of they're cash. She is defently a rotten apple in the basket.

Lizia

I

iluvatur

edited due to later info:

hope keppys spellcrafting hasn't been damaged too much by this sland0r!!

0o

C

chlorine

Sad State Of Affairs

Chlorine (LGM Alchemist)
Keppy (LGM Spellcrafter)
Belch (LGM Tailor)
Ringpull (LGM Armourcrafter)

These are my four crafters. You think I go round stealing people's stuff with 4 LGM crafters at stake. How would I get any business if I stole peoples stuff; even once ? I'm always in Diogel, shame all my numerous happy customers didn't get to reply to this. And as for anyone who doesn't see fit to believe me, suggest you take your business elsewhere.

Keppy x

P.S. I notice the person posting this nick is 'NoBrains', you don't say eh !

P.P.S. Lizia, wtf you talking about, made that up for effect did you ?

K

Khalen

Nevertheless you don't need people's stuff to SC it, that's why the combine and repair has been made in the trade window.

M

M® Zîllâ

I have no idear why keppy would want the wep tbh but i do not belive 4 once he would have intentiouns of nicking it!

Originally posted by Lizia
Keppy also did try to rip off several low level people of they're cash. She is defently a rotten apple in the basket.

Lizia

and no offence lizia but plz actualy prove what u have just said before makeing a satement like that.

S

Solitare

LOL Busted my ass !

So Keppy asked for your weapon. You therefore assumed he was gonna steal it. Yeah right m8. He may actually have better intentions than you, Mr. "aptley named" NoBrains

Name and shame when the actual incident happens not if you think it might.

Ever thought that Keppy may have in the past made up some gems for weapons and then the customer changed their minds and he was out of pocket and had wasted alot of time ??

And as for ripping you off, he tells you the price before he makes the gems. You do not like the price go elsewhere, you pay the asked price he cannot have ripped you off you must have been happy with it.

Love the way everyone is so supicious in this game.

N

NoBrains

He didn't ask me to pay... He asked me the weap... I would have payed in advace no probs :)

S

Solitare

If he didn't steal your weapon then I see no reason to name and shame.

Load of fuss over nothing imo.

N

NoBrains

I have modified my post. Please read it again

Regards

D

deathservant

This is rubbish, as a crafter myself - it is more than beyond irritating when some jumped up fool decides he/she wants pretty gems in their new 99%/mp weapon but unfortunately has no means to pay for these weapons. After making the gems you are then out of pocket.

I have found keppy to be an honest keeper of his word and an excellent crafter/scer.

I give my word as a member of Shadowlords Society that keppy will sc and craft for what he says he will do it for.

So i call for all members of the SS alliance to ignore these slurs, i think you should now retract the scumbag comment on the new evidence illuv mate ;-)

Darkchaos, Bloodshade.

edit: ops posted 4 secs after edit of original: Integrity of player in question is still assured by this post.

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by deathservant
This is rubbish, as a crafter myself - it is more than beyond irritating when some jumped up fool decides he/she wants pretty gems in their new 99%/mp weapon but unfortunately has no means to pay for these weapons. After making the gems you are then out of pocket.

I have found keppy to be an honest keeper of his word and an excellent crafter/scer.

I give my word as a member of Shadowlords Society that keppy will sc and craft for what he says he will do it for.

So i call for all members of the SS alliance to ignore these slurs, i think you should now retract the scumbag comment on the new evidence illuv mate ;-)

Darkchaos, Bloodshade.

Can only hope you get to read my post again like I asked :p

D

deathservant

edited it 1 sec after you added your next post ;-)

M

M® Zîllâ

well im glad this seems to have been sorted now :)

N

NoBrains

edit: ops posted 4 secs after edit of original: Integrity of player in question is still assured by this post.

After speaking with his GM I hope him the best luck in the world, and hope time only proves his GM was right

E

elbeek

Perhaps Nobrain should have spoken to Keppys' GM PRIOR to posting this for all to see. If he was mistaken he has caused undue grief to another player and, if this is the case, may I suggest that a full apology is posted.

D

dreads

Keppy is a trustworthy crafter and PrimEvil an honerable guild.

Good to see you retracted your statements after hindsight found you.

L

Lizia

Re: Sad State Of Affairs

Originally posted by chlorine
P.P.S. Lizia, wtf you talking about, made that up for effect did you ?

Nope I did not, we even argued about this before, so not dropping this statement. You tried to screw low level people, you can try to claim ignorance ofcourse, you did that before.

Lizia

M

mib666

Re: SC = Scamm Crafter? (upated)

Originally posted by NoBrains
Time will speak from now on about this issue.

Not quite sure what you mean by this, Keppy is definately not a scammer, never has been and never will be.

To Lizia,

Don't make up such wank statements without any eveidence to back it up!

M

mib666

Re: Re: Sad State Of Affairs

Originally posted by Lizia
Nope I did not, we even argued about this before, so not dropping this statement. You tried to screw low level people, you can try to claim ignorance ofcourse, you did that before.

Lizia

Provide details or FUCK OFF, I personally prefer the latter

M

mib666

Originally posted by NoBrains
After speaking with his GM I hope him the best luck in the world, and hope time only proves his GM was right

Also dont question the intergrity of my guild leader whom I know in IRL!

F

Fagane

Originally posted by mib666
Not quite sure what you mean by this, Keppy is definately not a scammer, never has been and never will be.

To Lizia,

Don't make up such wank statements without any eveidence to back it up!

Provide details or FUCK OFF, I personally prefer the latter

By the intergrity of your posts I can think of your judgement qualities on the matter if Keppy can be trusted and if your guild leader got any intergrity at all. And by the fact you claim to be in that guild really says enough about the later matter.

Fagane

M

mib666

Originally posted by Fagane
By the intergrity of your posts I can think of your judgement qualities on the matter if Keppy can be trusted and if your guild leader got any intergrity at all. And by the fact you claim to be in that guild really says enough about the later matter.

Fagane

Use some basic English skills please and do you know what a comma is?

TWAT :great:

N

NoBrains

I never doubted his integrety in fact, I took his word as valied when he came to me.
I don't doubt anyone, under these circumstances, unless I have a reason to...
But, well, I don't know you either... So you knowing him rl or no will never affect what I think of him, which is all good so far :p

Originally posted by elbeek
Perhaps Nobrain should have spoken to Keppys' GM PRIOR to posting this for all to see. If he was mistaken he has caused undue grief to another player and, if this is the case, may I suggest that a full apology is posted.

He wasn't on when this took place...
Not despising Lizia's statements and, untill my opinion about keppy chance again based on some kind of proves, I owe him/her an apology :)

Regards

C

chlorine

Withdrawal Of Crafting Services

Chlorine (LGM Alchemist)
Keppy (LGM Spellcrafter)
Belch (LGM Tailor)
Ringpull (LGM Armourcrafter)

TBH I'm pretty sick of finding my name unjustly dragged through the mud on BW. My crafting services are now solely reserved for Primevil guild mates only.

Thank you and good bye,

Keppy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom