SB's need love

gohan

FH is my second home
Ethild said:
By the way mates ....

ZOMG LOOK AT MY EPENIS ?!?!?!

just cos ur E-penis is smaller then ur real penis (which is quite anachievment) :<

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
gohan said:
just cos ur E-penis is smaller then ur real penis (which is quite anachievment) :<
I'm mildly disturbed that you've seen his real penis.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:

What advantage has nightshade now over sb if you c those screens? the uber pwn dd!!! or the damage shield that i had not on my bot already /sarcasm ohh wait the 40 con 40 str start points may help ehmm nope ahhhhh the pwn insta dot can handle it yeah yeah thats it those 8 dam tics pwn :wanker:

If 1 sb complains there gimp they need to be shot or /reroll bonedancer and spam lifetap.

illu

Part of the furniture
Everyone can post pictures of nice damage. It's a bit like videos, you show nice fights, you don't show the 15,000 times you lost or got steamrolled.

Yes, SB's occasionally have nice damage, and the 2h PAs can sometimes hit uber hard if you are specced for it, but there are also as many times that you PA a caster for 300, or things like that.

At the moment, things are "relatively" even in assassin land. I still think NS's and Infil's at high RRs are very tough, Remedy kind of even's things out a bit, and Bludgeon is "ok", but I find the only chance to win against high RR Remedy Shades is to have PH up, and then you still have to be lucky to win. They just seem to hit way harder.

And the biggest bullshit is the free-SL NS's and Infil's get after a kill. I got hit with a PA the other day after a NS got a kill, it's just silly.

So things are pretty even at the moment, probably the closest they have been for a good year or 2, but SB's are definitely not OP :>

Oli - Illu

gohan

FH is my second home
grimlin said:
funny how ure always grouped :twak:
well if u look im grped with the same person an all those screenies are from today an yestoday, any way ive soloed for years an i dont mind soloing but jsut get zerged over an over an over an over gets a bit tiresome

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
just another attempt of bragging ...*yawn*

thought we had enuff of that in the past :wanker:

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Everyone can post pictures of nice damage. It's a bit like videos, you show nice fights, you don't show the 15,000 times you lost or got steamrolled.

Yes, SB's occasionally have nice damage, and the 2h PAs can sometimes hit uber hard if you are specced for it, but there are also as many times that you PA a caster for 300, or things like that.

At the moment, things are "relatively" even in assassin land. I still think NS's and Infil's at high RRs are very tough, Remedy kind of even's things out a bit, and Bludgeon is "ok", but I find the only chance to win against high RR Remedy Shades is to have PH up, and then you still have to be lucky to win. They just seem to hit way harder.

And the biggest bullshit is the free-SL NS's and Infil's get after a kill. I got hit with a PA the other day after a NS got a kill, it's just silly.

So things are pretty even at the moment, probably the closest they have been for a good year or 2, but SB's are definitely not OP :>

Oli - Illu

I think things are pretty even cept for the free sl which i agree is a powerfull tool and sorry for the pa i did after i killed someone,i was prob that ns which i also got another sb after.

illu

Part of the furniture
luribeauty said:
I think things are pretty even cept for the free sl which i agree is a powerfull tool and sorry for the pa i did after i killed someone,i was prob that ns which i also got another sb after.

Don't apologise for PA'ing someone with the tools you have been given :> It's Mythic's fault that it's a bit silly. I wish I had it on my SB, could make really funny vid if you are lucky and just find a bunch of low RR peeps and just PA PA PA PA PA PA PA mwhaahahaha :p

Oli - Illu

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i wish they would remove the free sl and remedy and give something that makes u say 50% immune to magic dmg for say 20 secs or something like that.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
Dutch_NS said:
What advantage has nightshade now over sb if you c those screens? the uber pwn dd!!! or the damage shield that i had not on my bot already /sarcasm ohh wait the 40 con 40 str start points may help ehmm nope ahhhhh the pwn insta dot can handle it yeah yeah thats it those 8 dam tics pwn :wanker:

If 1 sb complains there gimp they need to be shot or /reroll bonedancer and spam lifetap.

missing the op'd version of remedy? ;( qq

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
luribeauty said:
Tbh i wish they would remove the free sl and remedy and give something that makes u say 50% immune to magic dmg for say 20 secs or something like that.

Oh my... that wouldn't unbalance leggie warfare at all ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom