Sb vs Infil(slash)-video-test

F

froler-mid

such poor liddul kobbi :(

i noticed the infil did more Hamstring-Leaper-Ripper, kobbi always spammed anytime+hamstring.

also the infil resisted debuff in some fight.....some other fight the infil evaded first hit and didnt get debuffed till 2nd-3rd swing.

but yes, mids got relics....soo teh infil kinda 'won' all fights... oO

P

Pin

Okay...

Many, many inconsistencies in that. Not just about the SB spamming Hamstring for evades when specced 50CS, or him switching to use Draw Out instead of Garotte/AH and losing 25% damage (I'm guessing he usually plays LA-specced), or him sometimes forgetting to give himself haste/damage add/shield.

In the damage totals he has only counted damage done by weapons, not any done by damage adds, shields, dots or procs. But the Inf has haste procs on both weapons, which means the Inf has inflated weapon damage totals, but the SB doesn't count his spirit DD proc (and has an active ablative proc on mainhand).

But yup, an SB is gimped fighting a high-defense char when wielding 2 weapons and specced 20LA.

And yup, a Kobold SB doesn't have much hp advantage over a Briton Inf.

And yup, spec AF buff makes a fair difference to damage.

And yup, all assassins need nerfing :m00:

W

Whisperess

aye, scary how bad the test was.

he's not using his styles properly, and that bullshit about him respeccing out of some hitpoints to get more damage from RoA is just that - bullshit. He doesn't use RoA once in those fights.

E

-evull-

Originally posted by Pin
But yup, an SB is gimped fighting a high-defense char when wielding 2 weapons and specced 20LA.

You ever tried it mack? :p

got 12LA myself and i'm quite happy about it.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by -evull-
You ever tried it mack? :p

got 12LA myself and i'm quite happy about it.
I had 13 LA and had no real problem with (most) >solo< infils.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Arnor
purge up or down? oO
never really thought about that, not like purge was needed in most fights :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom