SB TL Report Feedback

M

midmaster

Originally posted by Belomar
Hey, retard, I addressed one thing and one thing only in my post: whether SBs were nerfed with lightning speed or not. They were not, the LA bug was in the game for months. Since I don't play any assassin class, I didn't say anything about the current status of assassins. So, take the chip off your shoulder, it's the size of a small planet.

And i was stating the fact that your moron input showed that you know jack about the sb situation.
And now you are doing it again.

K

klavrynd

sb's are working as intended, they make fine additions to housing due to their stealthed cleaning skills. The class change was done so they could clean up the hairballs and furloss from zerks as they only sit in their house as well.

The best cleaners even have shadowrun for extra performance

O

old.Emma

Kind of ironic i think.

Mythic admitted to the enchanters mana line being overpowered but feel adjusting it would affect the class's nature too much.

Guess they didnt consider when they nurfed Zerkers then.

O

old.Halfpint

Good post Sandariel :) I'm with you.

edited due to crappy spelling

D

Danya

Bear in mind that for a lot of players infs and Sbs performance is irrelevant - if you run in a group you don't really get assassinated that often. However savages are something you meet a lot more often. Thus savages being overpowered affects more people than infs.

M

mordia

Originally posted by midmaster
getting tired of hearing from lame albs how uber sb's were, and how fine sb's are atm.

SB's were quite uber before nerfage and are a bit underpowered now.

U

uncle

Bloody ell, when are ppl gonna stop moaning about classes. Some classes will always have advantages over others. I dont play an inf, and I dont play a SB so im not gonna comment on that, but it seems to me ppl wont be happy till mythic brings out a patch that strips all the classes away, and leaves just 1 generic class that cannot be changed. Then everything would be even. Of course im sure ppl would still moan that the albs one is over powered, or the mid one is etc etc.

Play the class u enjoy playing, and if u only enjoy playing a class that can easily win, and rarley loses, well then ur taking this "game" a bit too seriously imo.

P.S. not targetting this at this particular thread but at all the "my class got nerfed, nerf all the others!" or "***** class is WAY to uber nerf them now" threads.

U

uma_thurman

Actually, this may shock coming from an alb, but there's little to argue against SBs getting more spec points now. Maybe 2.4.

Users who are viewing this thread