SB TL Report Feedback

O

old.m0000

i think you need to zerg more

oh wait you are already

T

the_smurflord

Sounds like they're watching things carefully and not just listening to the endless board whiners. EVERYONE always thinks they're the most hard done by class / race / realm etc out there, and I'm glad to see they're not listening to it.

P

panzer_ulv

Seems like Infs still are in the same bed as the CEO of Mythic.

And i really don't care if infs think we are on par....sure you think that, free rp's 4 u.

But your opinion in this matter is not relevant.

T

Thug

SBs Competitive?

Could well be Mythic are perusing these boards -and Battlegrounds in particular - for information regarding class balance. Nodoubt seeing successful SBs having positive feedback from players there might tempt them to keep SBs as they are!! Well i have just finished another stint as an SB there - Battlegrounds - with my latest SB creation - Useless. I have done well there - but how? Spec was:

19+5 stealth
22+5 Crit
20+5 envenom
no axe or sword!!!!
ALWAYS BUFFED!

No axe or sword? - why? - cos slash damage i have found in my earlier creations since LA nerf does practically nothing with regard to one hand weapon damage!! Using the 2 handed weapon is the only way to get any sort of damage done - which i boost with the lethal 25. This way i can put out the damage a dozy slash inf can put out without thinking!

In effect i cheat to get damage output up high enough to compete with infs. I also do other things that i have learned to do from playing SBs over and over. Other things that most infs in particular are totally unaware of i should think. No way are we competitive even though i have mashed a lotta infs and ns this time in BG. I will send a note to Mythic explaining the things i do cos only by doing such rediculous and kinda underhand things can i get to beat other infs and nightshades.

In effect if you do well in BG as a SB you could well consign us SBs to the rubbish heap if no adjustments in stealthers is forthcoming soon. So if you do well send a note off to Mythic to explain why - god knows if they read it though!! Just don't post wot you do on Barrysworld for the infs to read it - hehe (not that funny really).

Useless 26 Valkyn SB
PLEASE NOTE - BUFFED TO THE GILLS AT ALL TIMES IN BG1 (debuffed hitting for under 30 with right hand weap - 4.2 bastard sword!!!)

Previous BG alts - Honed - Futile - Naive (amongst many others)

K

Kagato.

awww the poor widdle stealthers can't own everything now :fluffle:

P

panzer_ulv

Originally posted by Kagato.
awww the poor widdle stealthers can't own everything now :fluffle:

You are confusing sb's with infs.

O

old.linnet

Re: SBs Competitive?

Originally posted by Thug
Well i have just finished another stint as an SB there - Battlegrounds - with my latest SB creation - Useless.

Yes, I also find performance in the bg is a really good indicator of how tough a class is :p

My favourite piece of the feedback is:

"In general, assasin classes often tend to be played by folks who are very good at finding ways to compete. "

Buffbots, anyone?

(To be fair, it isn't right to balance a class based on buffbotted people, but ...)

B

brite

Mepistopholies
Date Posted: 1:58pm Subject: RE: TL report feedback - Date Edited: 2:52pm (1 edits total) Edited By: Turkinolith
[mod] personal threats are not allowed

lol

O

old.Emma

Mythic are doing the same to SB`s now as they did to archers all those months ago..

Nurfed the crap out of archers till they became almost unplayable, even though they knew they did wrong they didnt admit it. After several months they started sneaking tweaks to the archer class's to help them out.

C

case-rigantis

seems SB`s are working just fine to me fought some SB called Szakal or something i did 44 damage to him in the time he did 1300 to me seems SB`s are working really great TBH

szakal evades you hit with offhand weapon for 44

szakal hits for 160 and 90 etc etc

S

svartmetall

I've still yet to see any explanation why Infils get 2.5 spec points when the other stealthers don't.

P

[PS]Fool

I've still yet to see any explanation why Infils get 2.5 spec points when the other stealthers don't.

Uber ns 45 dd shout....

An mid get like..er was it 2 handed weps, or left axe.....:rolleyes:

Makes sence dont it :puke:

K

kinag

SB's should get 2.5 aswell after nerf imo, if infils got it why not sb's? :eek:

C

Cyradix

They nerf us at lightning speed and now they need several months to figure out a fix?

And this all started out as a fix to the Double Frost + end regen combo...
<sighs>

O

old.Hellskor

official :

SBs got more HPs per Con point (or : You can hit them even harder with a Str/Con debuff!)

NS' got a DD (congratulations! now you can pull mobs!)

Infils got 0.3 more specc points (sacrifice a specc line ? what's that?)

0.1 more points might have been fair <shrug>

in-official (more or less)

Disguise

SB/NS : spell like since they both had at the time a power pool

Infils : Specc line, therefor the extra specc-points

Disguise didn't make it into the game.

O

ormorof

Originally posted by case-rigantis
seems SB`s are working just fine to me fought some SB called Szakal or something i did 44 damage to him in the time he did 1300 to me seems SB`s are working really great TBH

szakal evades you hit with offhand weapon for 44

szakal hits for 160 and 90 etc etc

as they said on VN, those who do well are RR6+ like Szakal ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Cyradix
They nerf us at lightning speed and now they need several months to figure out a fix?
Nerf you with lightning speed? LA was broken due to changes Mythic made several patches back, allowing zerkers and SBs to have their overpowered glory for several months. Whine some more?

M

midmaster

Originally posted by Belomar
Nerf you with lightning speed? LA was broken due to changes Mythic made several patches back, allowing zerkers and SBs to have their overpowered glory for several months. Whine some more?

Yada yada yada...

Shows you know jack shit. getting tired of hearing from lame albs how uber sb's were, and how fine sb's are atm.
Sb's suck, period.
Infs are O.V.E.R.P.O.W.E.R.E.D like a US assault on Botswana.

Face it lamer, you have no clue whatsoever. 10£ says you have not even tested a 50 sb, so what gives you the expert title?

S

svartmetall

Infils can do the same dmg in one styled hit as Savages can in their (rarer than you'd think) quad hits (was screenie of Infil doing 1,248 dmg in single hit here a month or so ago); Infils can GO INVISIBLE. That is the single biggest advantage in the game, bar none; at least you can see Savages coming. Infils also - for no defensible reason - get more spec points than any other stealther.
Bearing this in mind, how any Alb (especially one who plays an Infil) has the nerve to claim Savages are overpowered is amazing; Infils are more blatantly overpowered than any other class I can think of. Lower Infils' dmg and spec points, then we'll talk about Savages.

C

chretien

Infs get more spec points.
NS get a baseline DD shout and a DD spell.
SBs get a better hit point table.
They are supposed to be different.

Also Svart you should know better than to hold up screenshots of one off events as conclusive proof of an entire classes uberness.
Everyone get's lucky from time to time, perhaps the guy had crap resists? Perhaps the inf got a critical with his biggest style on his slowest weapon whilst buffed to the tits. My Paladin hit someone for 4x my average damage output yesterday, does that mean I'm overpowered?
Also last time I checked SBs could go invisible too...

C

case-rigantis

Originally posted by svartmetall
Infils can do the same dmg in one styled hit as Savages can in their (rarer than you'd think) quad hits (was screenie of Infil doing 1,248 dmg in single hit here a month or so ago); Infils can GO INVISIBLE. That is the single biggest advantage in the game, bar none; at least you can see Savages coming. Infils also - for no defensible reason - get more spec points than any other stealther.
Bearing this in mind, how any Alb (especially one who plays an Infil) has the nerve to claim Savages are overpowered is amazing; Infils are more blatantly overpowered than any other class I can think of. Lower Infils' dmg and spec points, then we'll talk about Savages.

lmao at first people were hiting infi`s were overpowered on the basis that SB`s can`t kill them easily anymore now your getting downright ludicrous

D

dimerian

Originally posted by old.Emma
Mythic are doing the same to SB`s now as they did to archers all those months ago..

Nurfed the crap out of archers till they became almost unplayable, even though they knew they did wrong they didnt admit it. After several months they started sneaking tweaks to the archer class's to help them out.

Yep,Im glad to see they fixed la a bit now and See Hidden :>

M

midmaster

Who can kill an inf? Savage maybe. That's why all noob-albs wants to nerf Savages and BD's.

Infs are spoiled FOTM's, 80% would disappear if sb's could be on par again. As they used to.

SZ were great. So IS mercfils. Now we got pure crap when talking balance in assassin fights.

D

Damon_D

anyone posting that infils and SB's are on pair now.. should get there heads out there arses, I seen high RR infil's admitting that SB's suck ass now , but the alb fruits we have here on BW's are obvious to afreid of equal str opponents to admit that..

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by case-rigantis
lmao at first people were hiting infi`s were overpowered on the basis that SB`s can`t kill them easily anymore now your getting downright ludicrous
Learn grammar and spelling, then try making your point again. Assuming you have one.

O

old.Sandariel

1) You're talking about botted people here... Ever played an unbotted Inf? They don't wtfpwn everyone. Bots overpower them, as they overpower all assassins. Nerf Bots, then balance assassins.

Why compare assassins at all?

2) Look at wizzies, compare what they get to what eldritches and runies get.
Do I sit here whining all day about them getting all the nice stuff while wizzies get DD, Bolt, AEDD which do crap damage?

3) Compare armsmen to heros... Do we see armsman crying all day about having to doublespec for polesarm while heros don't need to? Or about hero's getting their funky moosethingie?

4) Compare BDs to Necros... See Necros crying all day about how much better BDs are compared to their pet-SI class?

5) Compare Cabbies to Chanters and SMs. Do we see cabbies whining all day about SMs getting a chainintercepting pet + pbae and chanters getting uber pet+nukes+pbae?

Yeah I know, some of those comparisons are a bit far fetched(like the BD necro one), but I guess you know what I want to say :)

This game is about RvR not PvP, Mythic want's you to group, not to wtfpwn everyone solo to the left and to the right.
So actually they should rather make assassins more useful in RvR groups than listen to all this whine and do another of these ninjanerfs.

Was the LA nerf too much? Yes it was... It was people like you who caused the nerf tho, and now people like you try to take other classes down with you, yay...
(You = NERF INFS!!!11!!!! People btw ;) )

You should rather try to get your class improved via TL reports, and yeah it takes ages till the final improvements will come (My wizzie's been waiting for improvements for ages, and it seems as if we'll get some love soon), but it's better than just get someone nerfed...

Ah whatever, most people are not interested in balance anyway, they just want to win all the time o_O

Imo, just my 2 cents, tbh, etc.

:)
Givf flames now :D

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by chretien
Infs get more spec points.
NS get a baseline DD shout and a DD spell.
SBs get a better hit point table.
They are supposed to be different.

Also Svart you should know better than to hold up screenshots of one off events as conclusive proof of an entire classes uberness.
Everyone get's lucky from time to time, perhaps the guy had crap resists? Perhaps the inf got a critical with his biggest style on his slowest weapon whilst buffed to the tits. My Paladin hit someone for 4x my average damage output yesterday, does that mean I'm overpowered?
Also last time I checked SBs could go invisible too...
My point was that I see ENDLESS whines about Savages, yet very few about a class that is to my eyes obviously more overpowered than Savages are claimed to be (I'd lay good money that if Infils had Savages' miss rates, they'd be crying to Mythic about it before the end of the day).
Yes, of course SBs can go invisible...but they don't have the spec point bias of Infils and are (especially if you check some of the logs on the VBNBoards thread) doing vastly less dmg then Infils now.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by midmaster
Face it lamer, you have no clue whatsoever. 10£ says you have not even tested a 50 sb, so what gives you the expert title?
Hey, retard, I addressed one thing and one thing only in my post: whether SBs were nerfed with lightning speed or not. They were not, the LA bug was in the game for months. Since I don't play any assassin class, I didn't say anything about the current status of assassins. So, take the chip off your shoulder, it's the size of a small planet.

Users who are viewing this thread