sb thi spec

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
what's the best spec to a sb in thidranki (i think u need to get 19+5 stealth atleast? ) :cheers:

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Plik said:
what's the best spec to a sb in thidranki (i think u need to get 19+5 stealth atleast? ) :cheers:

My SB... (Sanguisse) is specced...

19+5 Stealth
20+5 Axe
21+5 Crit

Rest Venom (not a lot i dont think)

She uses just One 2handed Axe (Mourning rage)

I dont even pretend to have a chance against other melee classes... but she is damn good at killing casters and support. (often in one or two hits)

YOull die a lot when other stealthers find you... and i rarely attack tanks unless i know i can kite safely.

But i find it fun :)

Not sure about LA specs tbh... i am off the opinion that at lvl 24 you have 2 few points to spread round... so i dont bother with it. I guess a Duel wield spec would be viable... if you cut the crit style out... but you may as well roll a zerker if your not gonna use assasin styles IMO.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
depends on ur game m8 .. if you wanna hunt other stealthers/tanks id go

19+5 stealth 21+5 Axe 8 LA and rest envenom givfs like 21 afaik for very high

lvl dot / strcon decrease

other than that .. id go with 19 stealth 21 cs 15 envenom 15 axe rest LA

and get mouring rage .. hits very hard with pa ;s

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I seen a SB around using a shield :clap:
So for that interesting spec u could try :
19 Stealth
21 CS
High Envenom
Can't remeber if she/he had a high spec in axe but any in left axe would be wasted when using a shield .. with ur high dex u will block alot.

You could also try rolling a kobold and picking up a staff and speccing high in CS again .. that is funny

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You want some advice from dah King? After all I mash nearly all infs - reavers - armsmen - mercs - etc and I ain't got that way over night cos I have tried all specs. Don't forget I do it whilst unbuffed too! I have played stealthers for 3 years or more whilst starting out as an inf - sheesh. Eh I loved being an inf too I might add! Love being a stealther class infact - scout - hunter etc all great classes to play. Why? Cos you can play them anytime. When you log on you know you can still wander around without getting zerged over and over cos of your stealth.

Wot spec to choose as an sb? - mmmm

I was gonna write a lengthy reply to this but I realize I can't. I has taken me over 3 years of playing stealther classes to get where I am now. Where am I now? Well I ain't afraid of infs - armsmen - even mercs whilst unbuffed. I know I can put up a decent fight against nearly all melee classes but there is really only me that plays my spec. Commendent tried it but am not sure he has continued it though (eh I never told him all my secrets - ;) ).

Infact not gonna tell you sod all. Why should I? No-one told me anything. But the worse thing about being an sb is being killed by other stealther classes and unless you can defend yourself you are going to be one very disgruntled sb - work it out cos I have!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ain't enough m8. That spec is useless unless you can swap weapons and move around. Any inf will eat the sb. Sbs damage is halfed (or close to it on mainhand) when duel wielding because la kicks in whether you use la moves or not.

Think the spec on my sbs for Thid is this:

19 stealth
20 envenom
18-20 axe (not sure about this - enough for plunderer - 2nd combo with pillager starter)
6 la (I think)

Add +5 to the above.

Loads have tried the above spec though and have had a shock because really it sux! Damage from mainhand whilst duel wielding is terrible (that is why I swap to a 2 hander for the plunderer - no la disadvantage).

Just try the above spec and see how bad it is really - no heavy first crit attack? - infact nothing really good about it but how come I use it then and rely on it? There are plenty of advantages too. What are they though? How the hell can I kill so much stuff then? Cos I practised religously over and over on my level 50 buffbot. I bashed the bejesus outta him testing moves and poisons etc until I could see any advantage. But only I am mad enough to do it I think.

Eh really I think only myself can defend himself or even hunt infs - all infs. Rest of the sbs try and cope. Even the most twinked crit specced sbs can be real trouble against similarly twinked infs. Ravenscroft was and is a big hitter though am not sure if he uses la a lot. Might be worth talking to him.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
19 stealth
20 envenom
18-20 axe (not sure about this - enough for plunderer - 2nd combo with pillager starter)
6 la (I think)

Add +5 to the above.

unless you learn how to use PA, autotrain to 24 and spec 21 la/axe or la/sword, 20 stealth, rest venom.

if you can use PA, use 21 cs, 15 axe/sword, 19 stealth, 13 LA, rest venom.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
But expect to get eaten alive by well specced infs! :mad: .

No need to autotrain either that is nonsense. You can reclaim your points at level 20 and level 40. Autotrain is old hat.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you can use PA, use 21 cs, 15 axe/sword, 19 stealth, 13 LA, rest venom.

That would be the counterpart to my spec, I run 21 CS, 15 Thrust, 19 Stealth, 17 Envenom, rest dual wield. I am not hat good at PA, but the str/con debuff often does the job.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not for much longer. I need a pic of you face down for the archives. Got everyone else. Best thing you can do is lay down your weapons when you know it is me attacking you cos you know you gonna die at some time or other. Rest have so why not you?

Just a matter of time is all - time I got. Wot you got? :touch: .

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Not for much longer. I need a pic of you face down for the archives. Got everyone else. Best thing you can do is lay down your weapons when you know it is me attacking you cos you know you gonna die at some time or other. Rest have so why not you?

Just a matter of time is all - time I got. Wot you got? :touch: .

LOL... I could log in my Infi right now and give you some hard time if you want to, but I am busy camping GOLM with my 2nd upcoming NF RvR dude.

And... Drink some tea like me and not booze.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm i picked this :)

19+5 stealth

3+2 evenom

21 critical strike

15 axe

13 leftaxe

:cheers:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nearly same i have whit ilmarinen, thou 18 in st, and 16 axe.
played some time where swapped laxe 16 and 13 axe.

18 stealth is enough, and if some stupid inf/ns start follow you? just hit stick/face and pa, have done several time and usually whit good result.

hmm personally have found, against hibs have alott tougher matches, dunno why? dont believe higher skills :)

Villikko

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Jorof, the sb with shield is prolly my Ruoska.
I perf/bsII with mourning rage and melee with
cleaver and shield.

Spec is st 19+5, axe 19+5, crit 21+5, LA 3+3, envenom 6+5.

My huntress Enne has st 18+5, sword 18+5, bow 8+5 and 20 bc.
I have not lost to an inf in 1 vs 1 yet with Enne :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
well thugs has played most bg stealthers i guess, ive played alot but my most recent was slash dw, with only 2 cs for first backstab...mainly for breaking the shield on casters, i tryed 21 slash, 21 dw, 19 stealth, 2 cs, rest venom, was ok although i think thrust may of been better because of the debuff from others. Really- i think dw needs improved for an inf, its not all that good, My 50 mercfill swings for 200 usually, my 50 merc regularly hits for 700-900

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You want some advice from dah King? After all I mash nearly all infs - reavers - armsmen - mercs - etc and I ain't got that way over night cos I have tried all specs. Don't forget I do it whilst unbuffed too! I have played stealthers for 3 years or more whilst starting out as an inf - sheesh. Eh I loved being an inf too I might add! Love being a stealther class infact - scout - hunter etc all great classes to play. Why? Cos you can play them anytime. When you log on you know you can still wander around without getting zerged over and over cos of your stealth.

I was gonna write a lengthy reply to this but I realize I can't. I has taken me over 3 years of playing stealther classes to get where I am now. Where am I now? Well I ain't afraid of infs - armsmen - even mercs whilst unbuffed. I know I can put up a decent fight against nearly all melee classes but there is really only me that plays my spec. Commendent tried it but am not sure he has continued it though (eh I never told him all my secrets - ;) ).

Infact not gonna tell you sod all. Why should I? No-one told me anything. But the worse thing about being an sb is being killed by other stealther classes and unless you can defend yourself you are going to be one very disgruntled sb - work it out cos I have!

thats a short reply? i'd hate to try and read one of your long replies.... :eek2:

im quite liking 21+5la, 10+5cs., 19+5stealth, 17+5 sword, 3+5 env

not much in the way of cs or env, but you get bs2 and some awesome out of stealth damage, very much liking it

Ucallme

Banned
Come on thugs, still waiting for that duel :)

Amphrax

P.S

Always say BG is puppy land compared to lvl 50 RvR. So get your 50 get ToA'd and join the Big Boys if you think your that good and need a Real Challenge.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Stopped playing now. Only trawl the boards for social reasons :) . I am a member of a new forum now for musicians but it lacks the bite of this one but you never know. Sure I can find a new forum where I can annoy people forra bit of fun. Pity I stopping playing again really but there you go. The thought of playing for hours trying to kit myself out only to find that level 50 combat sux along with lag etc (I found Thid much more fun) is just too much. I will be honest with you my sbs play as simply as possible so I can control their actions and memorize them (obviously). To introduce new moves and realm abilities and god knows wot else would get me in a fluster in no time. Ontop of that I tend to drink a fair bit and that combined with new moves would be a sight to see for sure. Be running around like a headless chicken :drink: . Nah our duel ain't never gonna happen m8 - bit offa shame but there you go.

Make sum films and let me watch them I would enjoy that.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:

uve been in thid fro 3 years and still refuse to show your "1337 skillzors that killzors all the overpowered infils" in rvr?

and with that "age" thread you expect to spend more years in BG?

i feel sorry for thid tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom