Sb spec !!

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
- Can u guys give me a few good SB specs please , i would like one with CS , ore is a shadowzerker so mutch better at low rr ?

- I have no auto traind stealth pts , in the old days i had a spec without envenom and i was abel to kill some peeps but not mutch , a while ago there was a patch and a free respec , so i speccd with envenom , got 36 sthl as im rr4 39 CS , 36 sword , 39 LA , 27 envenom .

- But i cant kill at all now , got temp almost finishd :s

- some advice please !!

Thx rhime

Ps : Playing a nightshade is so mutch eazyr

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
Look Nuxto , i askd for some advice on mid , not for u to whine on me NS , i killed u a cople of times , u killed me a few times so what ? Get over it

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
When did a simple truth become a whine ? U r getting rp pled in Hib. And also .. u got it a bit wrong.. i killed u several times ... u fought me with your duo and won some times.
Besides..what do i have to whine about ? u do end up being a fairly ok kill most of the times

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
I got a few 100 solo kills so it woudnt be that rp PLed , and i killed ure thane alone to lol , end of discussion !! And if u cant help me with some nice advice then dont even bother to reply.

thx !!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
100 solo kills ? Omg call the police. First rate menace. :)
Stick to easymode (as u think) imo or at least look through the forums.. U will get your answers...been told like a zillion times..here, on vn boards and on PA.com

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
thx nuxto , bye nuxto , anyone some ideas ?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you're not going to see the same numbers on a SB as with a NS. End of story.

You could move a few points around, but there won't be any huge improvements.

illu

Part of the furniture
Nightshades are easymode :>

SB wise you have a few choices,
SZ Specs there are 2 really,
47ish LA and 21CS rest mid 30s or 50LA 10CS rest mid 30s

You have the low envenom spec
44LA 44CS rest mid 30s minimal Env

and you have the CS specs
44CS rest mid 30s until RR8/9 where you could go 44CS 39LA

and also 2h PA spec
44+CS 39+Sword Rest Mid 30s Low or non-existant LA

I would suggest SZ spec until RR5/6 (even though it is boring) or perhaps the CS spec for the nice evade debuff chain.

The most important thing is the toys! Get Gov/Malice/SoM/PH/Scalars/Battler/Champ Weap/Golden Spear/RoD/BoS/Epic Legs (pick what you want)
and get ML9 asap.

Then go out there and fight! Make a Norse SB, 10str 10con 10qui? at creation (something like that) and then wonder why the hell are infils and NS's hitting me so hard?!

Then at RR6 or so, you start to become on more even terms :)

Oli - Illu

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
K illu im gonna go 50 LA 35 sthl 33 envenom 37 sword 12 CS.

what do u think ?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
dont forget 2 bots - shaman for augs and DS (which NSs get for free) and healer for haste (which druids get for free).

illu

Part of the furniture
Rhiem said:
K illu im gonna go 50 LA 35 sthl 33 envenom 37 sword 12 CS.

what do u think ?

I would go with the slightly lower LA, like 47LAish so that you can get 21CS which is the Perf. Gives you a few more options. And you won't notice the 3LA drop in damage.

Have fun :)

Oh yeah - and try and run with +75AF charge up (+25% bonus if you swap in rogs), and like Haldar said, see if you can get a healer or shammy buffbot and swap buffs with people. Aug50 Healer for the 20% haste and Augshammy for the nice boofs.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
And now 1.85 comes out with a side stun on LA at 25 and a follow up with the level 50 style........

Interesting times ahead...

Oli - Illu

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
And now 1.85 comes out with a side stun on LA at 25 and a follow up with the level 50 style........

REally we will have side stun??? GIVME now :):flame:

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt there gonna be an after evade stunn in sword to ? , if not it will be in slash for the NS's ^^ goodbye pierc !

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
IIRC my sb's spec is 44 LA, 44 Sword, 35 Stealth and 12 CS rest envenom. I use item swap (my belt) when I envenom my weapons. (zerker spec so to speak), I have thought of respecing thou, but like the author here in initial post told he nor I don't got them extra spec points of auto training. I'm RR3l2 atm, ml9 spy master, cl5.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Rhiem said:
-

- But i cant kill at all now , got temp almost finishd :s

- some advice please !!

Thx rhime

Ps : Playing a nightshade is so mutch eazyr

Well you could just go zerg around with your 4 other ns friends like you usually do? except just do it on sb instead.

Ucallme

Banned
For Spec I would normally pick out the styles I want first and then base the spec around that for Shadowblade. But the shadowblade spec also depends on if your going to group or not.

e.g.

PA, CD for Stun = 34 Crit
Evade Chain Stun on LA = 39 LA and maybe goto 44 LA for DF

and ofc what cylian said.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
For Spec I would normally pick out the styles I want first and then base the spec around that for Shadowblade. But the shadowblade spec also depends on if your going to group or not.

e.g.

PA, CD for Stun = 34 Crit
Evade Chain Stun on LA = 39 LA and maybe goto 44 LA for DF

and ofc what cylian said.

Amphrax/Arauddry

What about envenom then?

Ucallme

Banned
Ixoth said:
What about envenom then?

For Envenom I would try go for the last WS/Con Deb if not the 1 below that which is something like 37/38? which seems to be OK.

Then again depends if your grouping or not e.g.

If your in a DUO no need for both to have high Venom when your pretty much using the same venom and most DUO's/TRIO's assist on each other, so one way or another 1 person's venom wont work. So imo in the DUO for example, I would have 1 Shadowblade as Pure Melee damage 50 crit 44 la rest Stealth/Sword or Axe and leave venom on the other person. If one person has Venom yon can always apply poison for the other person apart from Artifacts ofc.

Then again thats just my opinion and I dont play Shadowblade anymore.

Amphrax/Arauddry

sparerhawk

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
For Envenom I would try go for the last WS/Con Deb if not the 1 below that which is something like 37/38? which seems to be OK.

Then again depends if your grouping or not e.g.

If your in a DUO no need for both to have high Venom when your pretty much using the same venom and most DUO's/TRIO's assist on each other, so one way or another 1 person's venom wont work. So imo in the DUO for example, I would have 1 Shadowblade as Pure Melee damage 50 crit 44 la rest Stealth/Sword or Axe and leave venom on the other person. If one person has Venom yon can always apply poison for the other person apart from Artifacts ofc.

Then again thats just my opinion and I dont play Shadowblade anymore.

Amphrax/Arauddry

the whole duo thing with env is oki if a duo both have high env then 1 use poison other use enevating or cripling poison and debuff on other weap just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom