SB Spec on classic server?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Im looking for a Sb spec for a classic server (US)
Just caped out from molvik at RR3 and so far i have just been goofing around with a 39 CS, 30 Stealth, 30 Axe spec. i have done great and have found it worked fine but as one gets closer to bigboy rvr i know its not that easy, so what to do now for next two BG´s and after that give 50 sb rvr a try?

I played a 50 sb on pryd many years aggo and that was my worst atempt ever, i won maybe 10% of the fights and never reached rr3 (before NF and stuff) but now its actually semi fun hehe

do i "have" to go for LA spec? i mean is it really importent to be compatative? or stay with 2H?

IF anyone have the time to give a few hints and tips and also explain why u think either way it would be great!

Cheers :cheers:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
44 CS
25 LA lowest (side stun)
35 Stealth/Envenom at most
and weapon spec at a composite 50

you get a stun-chain at 34 Axe, 39 Sword and at 39 LA

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian, wow there's a name... I remember when a bunch of SBs just so happened to meet up at a specific location once...
X_SBsinForSauv.jpg
... hope you're well.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian:

Ah tnx for that spec, with that spec do u PA with 2h and then go 1H? it is that part ive been glad i not haid to do so far, swapping weapons hehe, but thats seems hard not to compete...?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
difference between 2h PA and 2x 1h isn't that great, do as you like.

Though, my second SB is a 2h-only Critblade, with 20% Haste and Celerity it -hurts-. Wouldn't go 2h without that though due to the slow swingspeed.

<waves to Svartalf> Waiting for the start of Tabula Rasa, looks promising :)

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Eye of odin ;o thats a long time since ive seen that guild ^^

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian:

i see what you mean, i was thin king about that "boost" Sb´s got to 2h some time aggo, not sure if its that big but i think ill go on 2h and see how it works.

Cheers!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
2h without a serious amount of haste is very very random. Goes from utterly obliterating your opponent to not scratching them at all.
The "boost" to 2h is just that evade isn't halfed by dual-wielding anymore. The other one is a slight increase to PA and BS damage, but that one just brings the dps to about the same as a dual-wielding PA -> Bigger numbers but slower followup problem.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't it be more stable to keep it as 1hd and only use 2hd for enemy standing around or after side stun or any stun for that matter and switch to 2hd then just for those purpases?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
for what ?
So far the useful style changes like the AF debuff are Berserker only.

Golgh

Fledgling Freddie
i whent Critblade on my SB and i loved it, but as cylian said u have to have lots of haste and celerity, and some RR helps alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom